The Hearts & Hamilton Tunnel Incident

Lol, what a genius.

Ahaha yeah I saw on SSN (Sky Sports News) the video of Stewart falling over xD I thought Stewart sort of kicked out but nothing outrageously bad. But we see players get sent off for incidents like that all the time so it's no suprise really.

The ref has admitted he may have made a mistake with the Stewart red so hopefully it will get rescinded because I really don't think it was worthy of the red, poor fella.

the game was not too bad its just the ref was a complete ****, the sending offs were ridiculous, and as for that guy lol............liked the way he was looking to check nobody had seen him :D

im a hearts fan and i think stewart is an absolute joke awful player and even worse captain so i wouldnt mind if the red stayed

im a hearts fan and i think stewart is an absolute joke awful player and even worse captain so i wouldnt mind if the red stayed

Have to agree. He is a terrible excuse for a player and is alwyas a liability. Was a poor game i thought and not one to impress any English who might be tempted to follow the spl.

Ref was shocking but there is no point getting worked up about it because nothing changes in Scotland. Anyone who questions anything gets fined.

Bouzid's was a red and the **** in the tunnell was frustration on our part. I would be the same if i was putting up with such **** officiating.

what was the final score

i always thought hamilton were the spl whipping boys

Hamilton are doing O.K. in the SPL. I wouldn't call them whipping boys. Jam-tarts aren't having the best of seasons though, so it was a pretty even game, IMO.

Ref ruined the game for Hearts although all the damage was done in the first half.
Stewart's an okay player imo, BUT if he's in a mood he acts like a little school girl XD

18 reds in 18 months xD
some hearts players are thugs!
Easy mate we started the season with 3 on the bounce! Some are self inflicted(like most of michael stewarts!) but a few are down to totally shoddy referees! They are some of the worst in europe right now!

His red card has been downgraded to a yellow