[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Zero Sea

Reaction score
[FM11.3]Zero Sea's wonderland --Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland !

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland V4 --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!(7.4)

Anyone can share my tactics, without asking me for permission.

Hello!Everyone.
I'm sorry for my poor English,I use translation software sometimes.
Thanks Xiaoici for his help

What I have learned:

Why is it called Zero Sea's Fairyland?
Because players are free to move as they like, just like fairy move about freely.

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.
Thank you very much for your tests!

c252e920d4d1419a944018bead27efaa.jpg

681edc1d2a114bc9bc76000f07901ae5.jpg

Tactics

"Normal" and "Control"

Due to feedback of some people having hard time with the AI with only 1 tactic, so, i added a "Control" tactic for you guys.

Whats the different between this 2 tactic?

I guess everyone know this right? "Normal" is strong in offence, weak in defense. Whereas "Control" is strong in defense, weak in offence.

How to use these 2 tactics?

1. Normal:when the odds are in favourite of you, use "Normal". When the odds are against you, use "Control".
When you are leading, you can switch to "Control"; when yoi are losing, can switch to "Normal".

2. Personal favourite: when the odds are low against you, you can take the risk of being beaten upside down by using "Normal", more exciting. When leading, you can continue to use "Normal", to increase the scoring rate, but also in risk of being fight level or losing.

3.DO not use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. The power of tactic will decline.

4.Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is 30%

Playmaker and Target maker : Forward (ST).
This can reduce the players who pass back blindly and control the numbers of long shot only for my ghost tactic.
P.S NOTE!! : There is a small bug in FM2010 and FM2011!Although the setting has been made, but when you change position or switch players, the Core setting will be changed automatically, thus you need to re-set the setting again!

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1.Finishing,Composure; 2.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling.

AMRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Finishing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can train ST to AMRL.
AML:better with right foot; AMR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MRL:1. Dribbling, Pace & Acc; 2.Passing, Creativity,Strength, Tackling
ML:better with right foot; MR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.Strength, Tackling

(V4 No DMC)DMC: Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.

DC: 1. Jumping , Acc & Pace , Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

What about my DR/L? Too many ST?
DR/L can train them to become Winger, defensive AMR/L are good too.
Speedy type ST can train into Winger too. They will be much more stronger than traditional Winger.

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

Wingers have to use Forward players, which mean you train your speedy Forwards into Wingers. Must have high scoring ability so as to prevent goalkeeper saving too many balls and hitting the woodworks. Use schedule AMRL (inside).

Do not use Time Wasting because the effect is not good, it doesnt improve the possession and it makes the attacking decrease alot.

You can skip the part on players setting 1 by 1, as the result is very hard to be tested out, so i didnt use it.

All out attack and defense drain alot on stamina, so, try to maintain at least 90% - 95% fitness before match. After every match, rest your players regarding to their fitness. (Note: Under Training "Show Filters" --> "All Schedule", hold Shift key and click the ">" icon then right click, and you can set all of your player schedule in 1 shot. This method can also be use on scout report, transfers or any other places.) Actually my tactics which consist of draining of fitness has its good point too, that is to drag the AI down with us, as the AI drains their fitness quite fast too.

Coner Tactic

Corner: Right legged on Left corner, Left legged on Right corner (Of course you have to see the stat)

Free Kick: Left legged on Left FK, Right legged on Right FK (Of course you have to see the stat)

Pitch Size: Small

Touchline instructions
The actual effect is difficult to test, and will destroy tactics.

Opposition Instructions
The actual effect is difficult to test, so I do not use.

It is best to combine this tactic with my training schedule, good for training up "monster youth", as the schedule is made according to what i need for my tactic.

Players Requirement:

How important is each role to my tactic: GK>DC>ST>AMRL>MC>DMC>DRL

Heading: Main point is to see the Jumping, Jumping shows the ability to win a header, Heading means the accuracy of the header. Height also make a difference.

The "Butcher": It means players with high Aggression, Bravery and Dirtiness, with the skill of "Dive into Tackle" will be the best. "Butcher" will shine best in MC position, position at DRL also not bad.

When down to 10 man: change to 243 or Replaced AMR/L

It is recommended to use Fairyland Tactics during friendly matches. Switch 3--6 times respectively youlself. (That is to let your team players to get use to the tactics.

Don't save tactic in 3D match!

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".
E.g High cup bonus, High league bonus etcs
By choosing high bonus reward, your player will perform better.

***Preferred moves***

Bad:

Terribly Bad In FM11:Shoots From Distance

Good:

Free kickers -- Good: Hits Free Kicks With Power,Tries Long Range Freekicks.

ST/AMRLC -- Good: Places Shots,Avoids Using Weaker Foot,Likes To round Keeper Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

AMRL -- Better: Avoids Using Weaker Foot,Cut Inside Good: Places Shots,Likes To round Keeper Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

MRL -- Better: Avoids Using Weaker Foot,Cut Inside Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

MC/DMC -- Good: Shoots With Power, Dives Into Tackles.

DC -- No

Good luck and play well!

By Zero Sea.

Download

Coner Tactic

Corner: Right legged on Left corner, Left legged on Right corner (Of course you have to see the stat)

Zero Sea's Fairyland V4

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland V4 -- Gorgeous (7.4) - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

If you do not have unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip
7-Zip

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Zero Sea's Team Talk

Simple Operationhttp://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjIyNDc2MDcy/v.swf

XE001.jpg

XE002.jpg

*** Post-Match TeamTalk ***

Reasonable praising and bad comment can increase the relationship between the manager and players. Praise can increase the morale, motivation. Bad comment can adjust the players motivation for the next match.

Scenario 1: You Have High Odds
Win: "Pleased"
Draw: 1. Average rating of 7 and above, "Sympathize". 2. Average rating of 7 and below, "Disappointed", "None" to players with rating of 7.5 and above.
Lose: "Disappointed", "None" to players with 7.5 and above

Scenario 2: You have low odds
Win/Draw: "Pleased"
Lose: 1. Average rating of 7 and above, "Sympathize". 2. "Average rating of 7 and below, "Disappointed", "None" to players with 7.5 and above.

Monitoring the matches

Although i rely more on ultimate tactics, but i also do some research on monitoring the matches. Rating shows the performance of a player. When the rating is high, mean the performance is good, while rating is low, means its bad.
NEVER let loose to those under-performed players. Example; If all the players are performing well, your rate of winning a match increases; whereas IF there ARE 1 or 2 players who are under-performed, the result will be devastating.
If you are not trying to win the year MVP or footballer award, when players is under-performed, you should sub them out, and the winning rate of your team will greatly increase.

6.0 and below: Performing badly. If the player is not your star player, you MUST sub him out.
6.1--6.3: Slightly under-performed. If you got spare sub on your bench, you can sub them out.
6.4--6.9: Performing normal.
7--7.4: Performing well. Even if the player is a sub, when they are performing well, just let them be.
7.5 and above: Having a storming game. During this time, they are like being possessed by Pele or Manadona.
Note: When the team are performing well as a whole, which is all around the rating of 7 or so, those with rating of 6.4--6.7 and is the lousiest rating the player had, you can consider to sub him off too.

What if most of your players are under-performing? Wait for half-time team talk, and made your decision who to sub after that, as most of your players will get back to their form.

Dont rely on star players, a lousy player with rating of 7 or above is better than your star player with rating of 6. So, if you are not aiming for MVP, sub your star player out when they are not performing well. Of course, the ability of your sub must not be too lousy.

Fitness which is below 75% will increase the injury rate, performance and speed will start to reduce too. Normally, players with fitness 70% or below, you have to sub them out, but you cant do that with my tactics, you can only sub them out when their fitness are around 65% to 60%. What if there are alot of players with low fitness? Priority: Sub your CB 1st, then your Forward. When your Forward doesnt have much speed left, the most, you will reduced your scoring rate; but if your CB is without speed, your defense will be shattered into pieces. Of course, when you are losing, dont care about your defense, sub your attacking players.

We usually use our last sub during 60-70 min, because after you used up your last sub, the AI will 10000% become ruthless!

When your player misses a penalty, rating will decrease alot; Thus, you can consider to sub them out too.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Zero Sea Unbeatable Corner Tactic Secret Reveal!!

Why reveal the secret now?
I found out this secret since 11.1 patch. But i choose to reveal it only now is because i scare SI will change the setting if i reveal at that time.

11.1 - 11.2

7 players lurks outside
2 players stay back
1 player attack from far
Right foot on right side, left foot on left side. Aim far post

7 players lurks outside
2 players stay back
1 player attack from near
Right foot on left side, left foot on right side. Aim near post

Why some people cant do this?
Please do not use edit set pieces from the tactic tab at the top right side in the tactic menu.

CT01.jpg

Still remember FM10.3 where in a match can score X amount of goal from corner? That is the most terrifying corner. But due to that setting being too powerful, we called it bug corner.

In FM2011, AI will mark those players lurking outside first. I tested alot of setting, and AI will tend to send 2 players to mark your scoring player (which is the player inside the box), and thus reduce the scoring rate by alot.

After several testing, i suddenly got a idea. Setting 7 players lurk outside area, although there is actually only 1 player lurking outside the area, but others 5 "decoy" and mis-position players, will be matked by the AI as well. Which in return, force the AI to have a 1v1 situation with me. Which greatly improve the rate of scoring thru header.
And, the ability to score goals in the middle of decoying done by those 5 players are not bad too.

Those who have used my tactics before know that my corner are very "pervertic", especially in 11.3. A DC who score only 20 goals in a season are counted as low, whereas something like 30+ goals are consider as normal.

I am the first person found.
You can download and view.

Gamefront

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar
File name:
Zero Sea's Tactics.rar
File size: 4.9K
Downloads this week: 0
Downloads total: 138
Date Added: 11-13-2010
Popularity: 0.52%

If you can not understand, you could refer to my tactic.

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.
Thanks for their tests!

The Tests of Zero Sea's Fairyland

They are from SI forum

I really have to admit that you are one of the best tactician out there, period, Zero Sea.
I was testing the "new" Mr Hough 4123 (Cena vs therock or whatever the name is) with Dorchester Town (predicted 20th in Blue Square Bet South) to see if it could be efficient in Lower leagues.
I was 15th after around 20 games, so pretty good. But the insane amount of yellow and red cards was really annoying, and the football produced wasn't very exciting, to say the least. But well, I'm playing with such a bad team that being 15th at ~half season is really good enough.
After a loosing streak, I was about to post my feedback, and then I saw the new title. Being a fan of your previous tactic, I go in your topic first, and download the new version. I was about to start a new save, but I said to myself 'hey, why not trying it here to see how it goes, it could be interesting to see how the team will react by changing formation and style of play.
And here is what happened :
9769724999793_zeroseafairyland.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
The Chelmsford game (predicted 1st by media)
18676086764544_zeroseafairylandr1.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
I'll post some more feedback later, but really encouraging start. Good Job ZS, as always ;)
So this latest tactic (Zero Sea's Fairyland) works very well for me im unbeaten since the tactic has gelled that a run of 10 games and im top of the league in first season.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
last 10 games scored just over 25 goals and let in 4
Ok I finished my first season with Man Utd.
I did some tweaks to the tactic, mainly on the front 4 (STs and AMR/L) because they didn't play the way I wanted in a previous save. I also tweaked the mentality on most players.
League table :
19237767440859_manutdleaguetable.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
Results :
1167046833645_manutdresult1.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
19653187044744_manutdresult2.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
team stats :
16969574042883_manutdteamstat.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
transfer :
12316232633562_manutdtransfer.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
I'm disappointed by the CL games against Barcelona, it's the only game where my team just got outplayed heavily. Other than that, the game lost against Wolves was mainly due to bad luck :
15442712184339_manutdvswolves.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.
strange tactic, but work extremely well!!! better than those
popular tactics outside.
The ML/MR acts winger but also can stop opponent's attack at midfield
have no luck with the control tactic, so I use the original all time.
beating Porto home and away, lost to Benfica away probably bcoz I switch to defensive
positioning (match prep) before the match.
I use assistant's OI and teamtalk (unless he says pleased at halftime) but no shouts.
The "wrong foot" MRL/AMRL often scores from cutting inside and it is nice to watch.
Superb tactic!
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/bc4af575.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/c1d83f4a.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/05b82973.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/4aba4f22.jpg

They are from FM Base forum

I'd just like to say how amazing this tactic is, I am thrashing teams left right and centre and for me it works a lot better than Brobs17's did although i know others have had different experiences
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/52403882.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a really interesting tactic and formation. Im very tempted to try it out. :D

Awesome feedbacks, looks very decent. I might try it soon. Thanks for the tactic :D

If I'm honest I think Sunderland may be seen as too easy, they have a number of good players, I think a side like Blackpool or Blackburn would be seen as more conclusive if you go well with them :)

Apart from that, it looks like a gem of a tactic :D

Waiting for your tests

I like to beat top teams

Blackpool is too weak

Link

Can ÿou upload the tactic without winrar?
I cant get it with that:(

****... I was wondering why did you call it "ghost".... Just cause its cool name or something like this
Why is it called Ghost Tactics?
Because players are free to move as they like, just like phantom move about freely.
nah, nice tactic.... wish you many goods with it :)

I would really like to try your tactic.
But somehow I can't download from fm-base.co.uk because of a program on my computer.

Can you please or someone else upload it, somewhere else?

Any Opposition instructions for your tactic bro? :)

LoL.. Zero Sea is really hate being accused as cheater..

Ok.. This tactic is real possesion football.. If you like onox tactic you may like this.. but I suprised how you can manage a possesion football using a winger which rare to see one..
Congratulation good possesion football..
I will continue look the tactic and post result and comment8-|

I am enjoying this starting season 2013/14 with Liverpool. Played the whole preseason with Ghost tactic. Will update as I go along.

My lineup is:
DR: Glen Johnson / Alan Hutton
DL: Bale/Danny Wilson/Paul Konchesky
DC: Agger/Phil Jones/Skrtel/Wilson
DMC: Lucas/Meireles
MC: Moussa Sissoka/Aquilani
AMR: Gerrard/Wilshere
AML: Coentrao/Bale/Zhirkov
FC: Hulk/Dzeko/Torres/Babacar/Pacheco

Fixtures:
W ManUnited 1-3 Comm Shield Goalscorers: Sissoko 8; Dzeko 31, pen 55 Rooney 36
W WestHam 0-1 Away GS: Dzeko 6
W Chelsea 0-2 Home GS: Dzeko 32; Gerrard 66
W Wigan 0-4 Home GS: JOnes 16, Gerrard 29, Dzeko pen 70, 91
W Tottenham 0-1 Away GS: Hulk 2

... well 10 victorious games into the season have only conceded one goal, scored 26. So I think these tactics are pretty great.

Last edited:
well.. here the feedback:
currently playing with barcelona.
got 19 win 1 lose
quite impress with the ball possesion
nice tactic..

Any Opposition instructions for your tactic bro? :)

I did not study

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

LoL.. Zero Sea is really hate being accused as cheater..

Ok.. This tactic is real possesion football.. If you like onox tactic you may like this.. but I suprised how you can manage a possesion football using a winger which rare to see one..
Congratulation good possesion football..
I will continue look the tactic and post result and comment8-|

Previously been wronged as a liar

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I am enjoying this starting season 2013/14 with Liverpool. Played the whole preseason with Ghost tactic. Will update as I go along.

Fixtures:
W ManUnited 1-3 Comm Shield Goalscorers: Sissoko 8; Dzeko 31, pen 55 Rooney 36
W WestHam 0-1 Away GS: Dzeko 6
W Chelsea 0-2 Home GS: Dzeko 32; Gerrard 66

Dzeko is not the best striker I have tactical requirements

You can use Gabriel Agbonlahor,read my Shortlists.