FM12.2.2 Network Game: World Domination Challenge(1v1)

Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
Welcome to my thread for the the World Domination Challenge.

(I am looking to play this myself, but maybe some of you might see this and be encouraged to find a game partner to try this out with.)

I am looking for a committed, dedicated and regular football manager player to engage in a long term career save with me over the summer holidays. I play most evenings until late night hours and I can usually play during the day as well, but I am very flexible when it comes to playing times as of course we all like a afternoon/night out here and there. I must stress that if you don't see yourself playing online for the next 3 months or so, and getting deep into a career save, about 5+ seasons, then please look elsewhere and don't waste my time. This is a 1v1 challenge- however, if i can see 2 dedicated members i am very willing to play a 3 player game!

The Challenge:

+Start with a sunday league/semi-pro rep
+Choose and Load up as many leagues with as many playing levels as you like
+You and your friend can chose to manage in the same league/playing level or in different leagues/playing levels, it is your choice and you have the freedom.
+You can stay at one club and win things x100 times over or you can move around countries picking up trophies here and there all across the world, you can even try and win everything with all the different teams in one league- it is your choice how you go about achieving world domination.
+At the end of the day, your reputation as a manager will be ranked in the hall of fame (in-game) which will decide whether you or your friend is the best manager in the world.
+For this to work you must be willing to play AT LEAST 5 seasons.

Requirements:

+Skype for a chat- no mic needed (the best thing about an online game is banter and discussion so dont be shy)
+Patch 12.2.2 (I have the latest lfc marshall update)
+Hamachi
+Ample time to play
+Previous experience playing online
+ Aged between 17 and early 20s (I dont want to play with 50 year old pervs :p )

hey m8 will you be running it as a network game or 2 seperate offline saves

dude you just banned me from ur game like 2 dyays into the season.....and you say u dont want time wasters? you just wasted my time!

dude you just banned me from ur game like 2 dyays into the season.....and you say u dont want time wasters? you just wasted my time!

I have never played with you before.....lol jking

I only kicked you because I wanted to run 1v1 saves, sorry mate and we wanted to use a bigger database and as you said, it would slow down your comp it was the only way.

hey m8 will you be running it as a network game or 2 seperate offline saves

It is run as a network game of course. You can just move within the leagues within the game, or you can start in the same leagues its up to you. But yes it is ONE network game.

Are you interested?

yh sounds good to me i like plenty of leagues to more choice of players especially in future wih regens etc. and i have intel core 1.7 so can easily handle the leagues send me the info :D

yh sounds good to me i like plenty of leagues to more choice of players especially in future wih regens etc. and i have intel core 1.7 so can easily handle the leagues send me the info :D

Cool mate, asl? and what is your skype name?

20 male and manchester UK n not got it tend to use steam but can easily get it if you want let me know

Any other takers ?

The last person i started a game with abandoned it literally the day after we started!

I would like to get this challenge going with a comitted and dedicated fm player- please don't bother messaging me if you are not otherwise it is a waste of both of our times.

PM me if you want to get a game going NOW!

If you want to play you must get skype!

When you have done this pm me and we can discuss playing!