lsamped

Reaction score
So i started and arsenal save, and I was given around 32 million for transfer budget.immediately, I noticed the club was lacking in the full back department. I signed aly cissokho to start, and I will have Gibbs back him up. On the right, Sagan is class, but he didn't have a back up. I signed sime vrsalljko. I was given originally 32 million, but I adjusted the budget and sold Andrea arshavin, so I still have 30-34 million left. I play a 4-3-3. I want to add some depth to my side, but I don't know where to spend the remainder of my money. My wingers are Walcott, gervinho, and I also have chamberlain and Myiachi. The problem is, chamberlain and Myiachi are both young. In the midfield, I run a creator passer destroyer, with Arteta as advanced playmaker, song as a destroyer, but the problem is I don't really have a ball wining passer. I normally play conquelin as a ball winner, but I do not have much depth. Lastly, I play a stopper cover syste, for my center backs. I have mertesacker as my main cover and Vermaelen as my stopper, I have suitable back ups to mertesacker but I don't really for Vermaelen. Where is my money going to be best spent in this situation?

i bought Lavezzi as he can play out wide or upfront when RVP is injured or needs resting etc

Andre Ayew is a great buy. He plays well as a winger or as an energetic midfielder.

Vertonghen is perfect cover for Vermaelen.

Witmh my 3rd arsenal save, I've realised that it is quite weak with maturity (like real life)... However Kadlec (train as AML) fits in brilliantly and Koscielny is amazing, opt for him rather then mertesacker... As you have a few pennies, go for Douglas Costa as a CM...

Theres a few good signings to make for Arsenal. Instead of playing Arteta as an Attacking midfielder, play him in the Centre along side Song. Sign Christian Eriksen as a Attacking Midfielder and you will not be disappointed.

As NickFlynn & Quasit have pointed out. Vertonghen and Andre Ayew are great buys. Andre Ayew has a release clause of £11.25m. Vertonghen can be brought for around £8m.

Keep Koscelny he is a great backup. Try and sell Mertesacker, he isn't that good tbh and he eats up £80k a week on wages. you could get both Ayew and Vertonghen & Eriksen and they wouldn't even eat up £130k betweek all 3.

Keep Chamakh, I've found he is a good back up to RVP. Sign Yaya Sanogo if you can aswell and then send him on loan to gain experience. Keep playing Chamberlain as often as you can, as the season goes on, he gets better and more mature. He can play on either wing and also as an attacking midfielder. I'm in March in my first season and he has been brilliant, scored a vital goal in the Champions League knockout.

Having a backup keeper is also recommended as Fabianski and Almunia are not that good. Try and sign a backup keeper to Szczesny. Szczesny should be your Number 1 as he is amazing on this game. Can keep so many clean sheets and can save you from conceding so many goals. Ter Stegen is a great choice, young and has the potentional to be a great keeper. Other options are Branescu from Juventus or even L Guilhmere.

These are rough estimates:

Eriksen - £8m
Vertonghen - £8m
Ayew - £11.25m
Sanogo - £3.4m
ter Stegen - maybe under £10m.

Hope these help!

Last edited:
get jordan ayew as he is class cover for RVP for about 8-9m. also willian from shaktar for competition for places, play him alongside arteta with song behind them or he can be used on both wings, he only costs 8.75m aswell which is a great bargain. if you have the new update bring in dede from vasco, hes 23 and absolutly outstanding CB, youll get him for about 16.75m but face stiff competition from city so give him an offer he cant refusse!

hope that helped!!1

I think the wings are fine. Chamberlain and Miyaichi need a year and they'll be alright. Ramsey and Wilshere will be back in the midfield soon so no permanent signing is needed. Defence is fine but I'd get a young defender for cheap that has potential. Maybe Marc Muniesa, and he'll rotate although I'd put him 4th in line after Koscielny.

So what you need to maybe a loan signing that can play in the middle while Ramsey and Wilshere are out and possibly on the wings if Chamberlain and Miyaichi don't cut it. Benayoun is already with you so go with him. Otherwise someone like Willian is good or Honda but Honda can only play AMC, MC, DMC.