ANYONE SELLING ANY DEFEDERS OR ANY PLAYERS FOR 16M?, AND WILL OFFER PLAYERS IN EXCAHNGE. PLEASE, DEFENDERS!!!

Just to let you know I won't be able to view this thread for a week from this Friday as I am going on hoilday.

i have 17 players, can i please have a centre back or midfielder for my one league one player to make up to 18 if at all possible? thanks!

also, i have far too many strikers, would swap a good striker for a defender or midfielder thats good with someone?

Guys messaging me about buying off the unsold list - I don't think it would be fair on the other players who managed to get full squads in the rounds available.

You will be given Stadium/Manager but it will be of average League 1 quality although their will be the option to buy new at the end of the first season.

If you have more than 1 manager you can cash them in or specify the one you want set as your assistant.

Last edited:
anyone selling any1 give me a shout, just got internet back up and running

FYI, I havent quit this, The database has just taken longer than I expected. I have 3 teams left to build but then as long as it gets through my test season we can get started hopefully at some point this weekend.

HELP!

So I have created all 16 teams but in my test runs the teams keep signing free transfers. I've made the window a single day etc but the teams are all signing up extra players. Any ideas how I stop this?

Put them all under a transfer embargo for the next 60 years?

Sorry this has taken so long guys. I'll try and get the updates done daily if possible.