The International BaP MkII Game Thread

Still at Villa :/ Was my player injured or something because he hasn't made many appearances at all unless he plays in the reserves and they don't count towards anything?

Hopefully I'll break into the frankfurt 1st team next year, some decent match rating in the U19s this season.

I know theres a lot of screenies to do but could we possibly get updates on the national teams matches and maybe a screeny of the stats for that match so we can see who played?

Hopefully I'll break into the frankfurt 1st team next year, some decent match rating in the U19s this season.

I know theres a lot of screenies to do but could we possibly get updates on the national teams matches and maybe a screeny of the stats for that match so we can see who played?

I can give fixtures/results/updates, but I can't give stats, as it won't let me click on the scores.

2 Goal for andorra and a great season at malaga, and runner up in the spaninsh young player of the year :D
andorra are lucky to have me :p

Ooo God I did have a good season. Shame my determination has went down by 4. Probably been tutored by Ivanovic or Bosingwa!
Can't wait until all the Maltese become as good as Messi and Ronaldo and absolutely destroy the Andorrans ;)

20 goals in 12 games for the under 18. Errrrr hello reserves / first team?!?!?

5 caps for Malta. But really poor Av Rating of 5.88 in 10(2)apps for Sunderland

My bro is ripping up Palermo's reserve sides! Look at fitness and pace etc! Me on the other hand...well... Going on loan to a club and then playing in their reserves is not the point of a loan move... Ah well - only 18, many years to come!

Not a great season but becoming a regular. Important question is though, Did I help keep Norwich up?

My stats hasn't really improved since 15. Chelsea seems to ruin every BAP i had took part in ATM. Doubt they know they are heavily restricting the development of the future World Golden Ball winner.

Had a great season at Leicester! Finally :D

August 2014:

NEWS:

Jack Scullion
to Manchester United on a free transfer
Kenrry Valderrama
to Toulouse on loan
Mario Chebobar
signs for FC Bayern for £650k
Moussa Mihay
to Young Boys on loan
Muhammad Agin