Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports 1

good game so far, i find myself more inclined to want manu to win. as a liverpool fan, that is sacrilege

Cleverley has had just 19 touches, needs to get in the game more

Evans' marking is poor. Defoe gets ball far to easy. Jones' looking good, and Smalling is tank with some nice first touch. Cleverley and Anderson need to step up, Welbeck is still raw and I would like to see Berbatov in second half. Ash Young and Nani are decent, Lennon is dangerous and Evra needs to step up. De Gea has some good handling skills. To sum:
Decent half time, Tottenham is very good team and we need to win this game, doesn't matter how.

Waiting for the inevitable controversial incident which leads us to lose the game.

SHould of had a penalty/free kick when Jones scythed down Bale, ridiculous.

Waiting for the inevitable controversial incident which leads us to lose the game.

SHould of had a penalty/free kick when Jones scythed down Bale, ridiculous.

Here he is.. Started. Well done.

So lazy from probert, move!

Evra is so so ******* joke against Spurs,.

If I had to say what I would do as far as substitutions it would probably be Carrick in for Cleverley and Berbatov in for Welbeck.

Edit: Oh the irony of Cleverley assisting a Welbeck goal after me posting this.

Last edited:
Cleverbeckkkkkkkkkkkkkk............... What a header and what a cross..

Why Friedel all of a sudden becomes super human when he plays against us.. No wonder I hate him,.

Really impressed with our play atm

What the **** was that from Jones.. Fantastic block..

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Anderson... Scored twice against Spurs..

De Gea distribution is so good, Welbeck backheel to set up the goal.

I think "wow, amazing" describes goal action perfectly.

Would like to thank Spurs for taking us out of the relegation zone. Good news for a change :)

Chicharito time... Welbeck had very good second half. Goal, assist and few very good runs..