Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports 1

Good performance from Utd tonight from what i did see but its a fixture they tend to win and Spurs arn't as great this season in my opinion. But neverless Utd still had to win and they did it well, the long shots Spurs got on target De Gea did spill a couple but did do alot of good stuff also.

i changed my prediction to 3-1 today after having it 3-0 :(

Can't see anything other than a comfortable win for United today, 3-0.

Wooooo :)

Dissapointed with Spurs tbh, can't see them being anywhere near the top 4 this year. (Not just saying that because of this game, said it on the table prediction thread.)

Impressed with Anderson, Welbeck, Smalling and inevitably Rooney. Although tbh every United player had a good game.

argg. i predicted 2-1. well, well rooneys 149th goal already :p

Well played Anderson.

Anderson=Brazilian Vidal.

Without a doubt, always knew he had the talent to play consistently at United and now he has found his role nicely...

I said to everyone numerous times that this season would be Anderson's season. He's definitely proving it at the moment.

Welbeck, Jones, Evans, Young, Rooney, Anderson and Cleverley were especially superb but the whole team was excellent.

Good performance from Utd tonight from what i did see but its a fixture they tend to win and Spurs arn't as great this season in my opinion. But neverless Utd still had to win and they did it well, the long shots Spurs got on target De Gea did spill a couple but did do alot of good stuff also.

But that was their first game this season?

Spurs got smashed... I hope hoping for a De Gea howler though. **** you De Gea!!!

Four things in the game that impressed me the most

1.Rooney looks peaceful;remember this time last season he looked frustrated but now he looks happy!
2.Cleveley is really good;does anyone other than me thinks that he is bit similar to david beckham in crossing the ball and whe he takes a shot, he just hits it smoothly.
3.Phil Jones - what the **** of a block that was from bale's shot absolutely brilliant!
4.Giggs will go down as the greatest ever manchester united player his 614'th PL appearence most by a player for a single club.

to add a stat this is the best run of home form for us since 1905; 16 consecutive PL wins!

Hey guys, the return of Why is Redknapp so painfully dumb? has once again been demonstrated.

1. Formation never worked from the start, you cannot leave VDV, Defoe, and Lennon up front on their own and hoof it towards the 3, if you're going too play like that make sure Players are playing off them or Pav or Crouch starts not flippin' Defoe.

2. Leaving Pav and Huddlestone 15 mins to make an impact isn't fair, put them on the 60th minute so they have time to settle.

3. Bale, Defoe and Lennon - All, especially Bale had the decision making of a brain damaged blonde, a perfect example was shown when Lennon ran into the box and chose to hit across the goal instead of passing to the open VDV so he could bury it.

Thanks for reading, I shall be back every Saturday at 5 with the same rant :(.

I said to everyone numerous times that this season would be Anderson's season. He's definitely proving it at the moment.

Welbeck, Jones, Evans, Young, Rooney, Anderson and Cleverley were especially superb but the whole team was excellent.

7 "especially superb players", really, that's almost the entire team? Also, I think De Gea was really good aswell.

berbatov now 4th choice behind welbeck rooney and hernandez?

will be interesting to see who he goes with in the big games notably arsenal next weekend, cant see us disrupting the current crop of anderson.cleverley rooney and welbeck though they are linking so well atm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

379791690.jpg

Average positions on the pitch for United. Not a formation - but an assault.

With Anderson its more to do to the fact he has finally had a full and undisrupted pre-season, first since he has been here

Look at my custom title.. Changed it long back.. Anderson's season ;)

Some of Spurs decision making was dire tonight and it helped us

Great game. Really pleased for De Gea. Helped out my fantasy team aswell :)