Assistant Manager and Coaches needed!

simonwr

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I just promoted to League 1 with my AFC Wimbledon. I started with really bad coaches in League 2, and therefore I didn't offer them new contracts. As a result, I am standing here without an assistant manager or any coaches. Do you guys have any recommendations? Especially the lack of an assistant manager is a pain in the ***, because I cant use the regular "make assistant filter out unrealistic targets etc"-function.

Please help,

Simon

Gary Megson or Chris Coleman maybe a former player like Jimmy Floyyd Hasselbaink i had him once took him a while to get good though

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Souza, a coach from Brazil could be ur assistant
out of curiosity how was souza as an assistant manager?

To be fairly honest, I'd be rubbish as a manager if I had an assistant manager with low tactical knowledge, so that's the most important stat I look for in an ***. manager - at least 15, along with other good mental stats (motivating, level of discipline, etc.). Along with a few technical stats and you have yourself a good ***. manager. Michael Henke and Ezio Sella always did great for me. Try and search for one through the staff search form by creating a filter.
For coaches, Brazilian ones usually are very cheap. Again, I usually use filters to search for coaches with particular stats (tactical coaching, attack coaching, etc.).