Fantasy Premier League Log In Problems

R-Evolve

Reaction score
im having trouble logging into fantasy premier league and its saying password/email is wrong so when i press 'forgotten login details' and put my email in it says that my email is not in the server :S but ive used it since gameweek 1 so im just wondering if anyone else is having any problems with it

I had that last night but it's working now so try it now. May have just been an overload on the server

Does anyone know how you play your wild card......was just making a few transfers, then realised it was going to cost me points....so where/how do i use it!!!??? thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how you play your wild card......was just making a few transfers, then realised it was going to cost me points....so where/how do i use it!!!??? thanks in advance.

you make your transfers and when you confirm your transfers you scroll down instead and it says use wildcard at bottom

im having trouble logging into fantasy premier league and its saying password/email is wrong so when i press 'forgotten login details' and put my email in it says that my email is not in the server :S but ive used it since gameweek 1 so im just wondering if anyone else is having any problems with it

I had this problem for the first two weeks, then I gave up trying, tried it yesterday and it was fine (but, I lost out on LOTS of points). Not sure why it does it, but I think the website's been having a lot of problems. Just keep trying or see if they have a support section.

yeah i tried it now still doing it but this morning it worked but loaded up very slow so it is a server problem, thanks for the help