I got Distin to sign for 45k/week.

Yep, and Saha took a reduction in wages too buy £5000 a week. I doubt very much I shall be getting much sleep tonight-it may only be the demo, but I'm very impressed with the changes to this. Even as far down as the private chats where you can ask them to retire from internationals. Surely there is no one who cannot be impressed with this. They've done what people wanted and more.

Yep, and Saha took a reduction in wages too buy £5000 a week. I doubt very much I shall be getting much sleep tonight-it may only be the demo, but I'm very impressed with the changes to this. Even as far down as the private chats where you can ask them to retire from internationals. Surely there is no one who cannot be impressed with this. They've done what people wanted and more.

Yeah, got Saha and Phil Nevs retired already. Looking really good.

Have you succeeded in hiding your IP??

I haven't had steam, I wanted to download directly without it but it didn't work, but I installed steam and it downloads even as I write this without problems nor did I need to hide my IP address...

3 minutes into my first match, Distin broke his leg.

I haven't had steam, I wanted to download directly without it but it didn't work, but I installed steam and it downloads even as I write this without problems nor did I need to hide my IP address...
Why would it not download exactly? Was it your area?

sorry but i couldn't help but lol (A)

*Cough* Sagnabrokenfibula *Cough*

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Thank god Heitingas in the squad. Can be just as solid thank god

Indeed. I'd like to see how Duffy turns out in this version.

Not sure if it's been posted already, but if not:

If you go onto the preferences screen, there's a new tab called skin colours. I thought it was to, obviously, change the skin colour, but it instead has colour pickers for things such as attribute stats, loaned in/out player names, shortlisted players, the colour of the icons showing a player's position strength(s).

This is actually one of my favourite features so far, making every colour easier on my eyes.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU 1st crash dump!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

sweet downloading now will have something to play whilst i have to wait for train in the wee small hours

Why would it not download exactly? Was it your area?

I'm from Croatia, though you wouldn't guess it by the way I use English... I had learned English in after school classes and I am an FCE A-grade high school student, though I'm not going on CAE level...

This report is going to take me ages. Hate you all for talking about it and making me want to play.