i know its only the demo ( with many flaws etc ) but im absolutely loving this game. didnt think i would as have been playing fm11 with transfer update. and for me the fun is finding out which players have been improved, club finances etc but with the updates you can kind of guess that already.

none the less, i fricking love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ****** off. Should of tried to download this at uni as speeds are unreal. At home it's taking forever ffs.

has anyone said what the restrictions are with this demo yet? can only play half a season or what?

So ****** off. Should of tried to download this at uni as speeds are unreal. At home it's taking forever ffs.

Don't worry, not missing out on anything, maybe a few lols, presentation is a joke.

I cant seem to download the demo from Steam. Whenever I click on the link on the Football manager website, it just takes me to the home page of the Steam Website. I tried to click on the Football Manager 2012 demo link at the bottom of the Steam home page, but it just refreshes the steam homepage.

Loving the injury notifications, tactics, player roles in the scout reports, and the alternating camera angles. <3 Oh and I signed Carlos Tevez (he's gonna rot in the bench ;) )

Will there only be a Steam demo or is a non-Steam demo being released?

My best result by far, think i may have even troubled the neighbours with my scream at 3-2...
View attachment 197378

Not Bad haha. Makes me wish I got a screenie of my West Ham League Cup Second Round finish. 3-1 victory over Man City :D

Got taken out in the next round by Chelsea though :( Clash and a half!

4-4-2 seems to rock the new tactics engine.

Anyone seen the new option in when making a transfer?
"Transfer for league rights"
Anyone know what this means?>

Anyone seen the new option in when making a transfer?
"Transfer for league rights"
Anyone know what this means?>

something tells me it's probably to do with transfers between mls teams, although i could be mistaken.

something tells me it's probably to do with transfers between mls teams, although i could be mistaken.

So maybe a bug? Showing up for teams when it shouldn't.
I was thinking it was like getting first option.

So maybe a bug? Showing up for teams when it shouldn't.
I was thinking it was like getting first option.

i don't know, i'm trying the demo as man united and it's greyed out, so i thought it would be mls specific as they have so many weird transfer and contract rules, the other thing i can think of is maybe co-ownership like in italy. which team were you playing as when you could use it?

i don't know, i'm trying the demo as man united and it's greyed out, so i thought it would be mls specific as they have so many weird transfer and contract rules, the other thing i can think of is maybe co-ownership like in italy. which team were you playing as when you could use it?

Playing as Man City atm. Trying out a team with huge budget to get some of the good players.
Did use Norwich and was 6th in the league by the time the demo was up.

By far 12 is the most visually appealing version. I like how there's so much more info on the pages. There's a few bugs, but it is a demo & it's at least every bit as good as 11 & even a little less obtrusive! Now all we need is the MLS for us North Americans. Download took 30 mins on Steam & fired up no problems.

The only real problem is I have to slow down my West Ham season so I don't get to half way before the official release/upgrade.

Playing as Man City atm. Trying out a team with huge budget to get some of the good players.
Did use Norwich and was 6th in the league by the time the demo was up.

in that case i'm not sure what it does, sorry i couldn't help.

does anyone know how i can offer a player in part exchange as i am trying to sign barkley and want to offer up gibson as they've just put an enquiry in for him but i can't seem to find teh option anywhere.