Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

March

10th - New Man City signing FAMINHO has impressed in City's u18s 1-1 draw with Rochdale by leading the team with his passes and creativity and 1 through ball led to an assist. JOHN WELSH has also earned MoM by scoring the equalising penalty in Wolves u18s draw with Coventry.

18th - Following Sheff Wed's 0-0 draw with fierce rivals, the performances of JAMES BEADLE have been questioned by Sheff Wed favourite Carlton Palmer and wants the team to consider alternatives and give the youngster a go in the u18s or reserve.

29th - Today Leicester wonderkid SCOTT BORLAND has turned 17 and has turned professional. He celebrated with a brilliant hat-trick against Southend which journalists called a simply unstoppable performance. FAMINHO again starred for Man City's youth team as they win 5-0 against Stockport as he assists a goal and scores a tremendous scissor kick, what a buy this could turn out to be for City.

April

7th - JOHN WELSH was the man to lighten a dull u18s match with an assist and a goal as Wolves 18s beat Aston Villa 2-1

9th - DAN NEWTON again has sparked a flair in Birmingham City as he creates the only goal in their 1-0 victory over
Bristol City.

10th - Another Sheff Wed favourite, Nigel Pearson, has questioned JAMES BEADLE's recent performances after Sheff Weds 1-0 loss to Exeter.

11th - JOHN WELSH's raping of youth teams will be delayed for two weeks with a foot injury.

12th - DAN NEWTON today scored and assisted for Birmingham away against Doncaster to earn MoM.

19th - 4 managers today consider DAN NEWTON to win NPower Championship Player of the Year.

30th - In the lead up to his possible Player of the Year award, DAN NEWTON has done the double by winning not only the Yung Player of the Month, but the Championship Player of the Month.

May

5th - ROBERTO BEADLE didn't get to play a minute for Brighton's reserves after suffering from a broken toe, he will be out for around 2 months.

15th - One of the most talented youngsters around, JOHN WELSH, has turned professional for Wolves.

29th - After he said publicly that he thinks he will be the next England captain on FM Base, DAN NEWTON has taken a major step towards it by earning his first cap in a friendly against Norway where he assisted a goal for Andy Carroll to win 2-0

Just too good! First England cap too. Next England captain me :)

What the? Who are those people? Carlton Palmer the worlds worst player criticising me? Have a word son!

Oh and Danny .... **** YOU :(

June

3rd - DAN NEWTON is reportedly setting his sights on leaving Birmingham after they finished third and got knocked out in the semi's in the play-offs.

9th - FAMINHO has been put on the loan list by Man City, this was the reason he left his last club, will this be a repeat of last season?

14th - The rumours were true that DAN NEWTON wanted out as he expressed his desire to leave to the press today, and then AIDAN HICKS' Tottenham made a 12m bid which was obviously accepted.

19th - DAN NEWTON has officialy joined champions league and premier league team, Tottenham Hotspur. But unlike Hicks, he has been placed straight to the first team and is ranked as an important first team player by Spurs.

20th - Although he has been criticised by his own team's favourites, JAMES BEADLE is reportedly wanted by a new team who replaced Norwich in the English top tier last season, oil rich, Tottenham Town.

26th - Tottenham Tohn have made a bid for ROBERTO BEADLE of 9.75m after Brighton keep on upping the price, will this be accepted?

Settle down BeadSTARR, what are you even talking about? How did the screenshots turn out by the way, I think there stuffed so I'll reload them.

I'll give you screenshots of your players every 6 months and if you want another screeny of something different just tell me. The next one will be January.

Settle down BeadSTARR, what are you even talking about? How did the screenshots turn out by the way, I think there stuffed so I'll reload them.

I was talking about being criticised by Carlton Palmer and the other bloke. Nothing at you mate lol.

The other rant was at Danny for doing so well lol.

July

1st - The Totenham Town - JAMES BEADLE rumours have gone down the toilet, but recently relegated Swansea are showing interest as they want a promotion backto the top tier.

2nd - Spurs and English duo DAN NEWTON and AIDAN HICKS have been called up for the olympics for Great Britain.

4th - Sheff Wed eventually accepted a 3.7m offer for JAMES BEADLE.

7th - JAMES BEADLE has officially joined Swansea from Sheff Wed for 3.7m wichwas a record transfer and recieve for both clubs.

11th - FAMINHO has rejected a loan move to Hull although loan talks with Huddersfield continue.

22nd - AIDAN HICKS has became the youngest olympics game footballer ever!

August

4th - FAMINHO has rejected a loan move to Huddersfield as he looks to develop at City.

18th - AIDAN HICKS is still in the u18s at Spurs but is impressing there with a double today in there 4-0 win over West Ham.

22nd - Another brilliant performance from JOHN WELSH as he scores and assists in Wolves u18s win over Leicester.