Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

September

1st - In JAMES BEADLE's debut he played the full match but was poor through out in Swansea's 2-0 loss to Nott'm Forest

2nd - DAN NEWTON made his Tottenham debut against Blackburn where he assisted a great equaliser for Cavani to score in a 1-1 draw.

14th - JAMES BEADLE has went from a poor performance to player of the match with an amazing pass and tackle rate and an equalising assist in Swanseas 2-2 draw with Huddersfield.

22nd - JOHN WELSH has suffered broken ribs in a training sesssion and won't be available for at least a month.

October

3rd - JAMES BEADLE got a hat-trick of assists for Swansea in their 3-0 championship win over Hull City.

12th - As Brighton beat Southampton 2-0, all the praise goes to ROBERTO BEADLE after he scored and assisted.

20th - An assist from JAMES BEADLE was not enough as Swansea slumped to a 3-1 loss to Sheff Utd.

23rd - SCOTT BORLAND was one of the 3 to score for Leicester as they defeat Birmingham 3-2.

24th - As the BEADLE brothers went head to head, it was James' team Swansea City who smashed Brighton 4-1 but both brothers were well below average.

30th - As QPR shock Spurs by winning 2-1 and eliminating them from the FA Cup, DAN NEWTON set up a goal that gave Tottenham a chance but they never got the second.

Looks like im doing much better now. Hopefully I can keep my performances up and my consistency.

Danny is doing very well, but im slowly going to catch him up ;)

November

3rd - JAMES BEADLE again showed his creative abilities for Swansea with two wonderful assists against recently relegated Sunderland.

6th - DAN NEWTON has suffered a servere injury as he broke his jaw in training and won't get a chance for 4 weeks.

11th - Another big injury has come as Man City's FAMINHO has a hernia and will also be gone for 4 weeks.

30th - JAMES BEADLE has came second for young player of the month just behind Ross Barkley.

My creative side is finally showing. Get in there. Great updates mate, keep them coming :)

December

1st - AIDAN HICKS earned MoM after an impressive and creative display for Tottenham u18s against Watford. Although Watford won 2-1, Hicks absolutely owned that right wing which included an assist.

15th - JAMES BEADLE has continued using his creative side for Swansea as Swansea win 2-1 over Leeds United in the championship with Beadle getting 2 assists.

29th - JOHN WELSH has got back to his best with 2 goals in Wolves u18s 2-0 win over Hereford

30th - JAMES BEADLE yet again came second for young player of the month, behind Lee Hodson, so close James

January

3rd - Brighton have scared Arsenal off with a massive negotiation over ROBERTO BEADLE as Arsenal withdraw while Wolves youngster JOHN WELSH has tured pro.

8th - Man City have accepted a loan deal for FAMINHO from Swindon.

10th - FAMINHO has finally agreed a loan move as he will gain first team expeirience at Swindon.

13th - JOHN WELSH hit a hat-trick for Wolves u18s against Leicester

16th - Although SCOTT BORLAND scored for Leicester, it wasn''t enough as they've been eliminated from the FA Cup by Huddersfield.

19th - AIDAN HICKS will be out for 5 weeks after he damaged knee ligaments in training.

31st - JAMES BEADLE has won the young player of the month award after running up twice n arow the last 2 months while Leicester's SCOTT BORLAND came second.

fantastic updates mate, my player is a beast!!

Will I ever get my big money move to arsenal! :( LOL **** you Brighton! great updates mate, keep 'em coming!

I was taking screenshots and half the attributes don't show up, what should I do? I am thinking of playing as a manager for a couple days and scouting them and resigning, will that work?

February

2nd - Another dazzling display by JOHN WELSH for the youth of Wolverhampton as he scored the winner in Wolves 2-1 win over Port Vale. And Tottenham have eliminated Barnsley in the FA Cup 3-1 as DAN NEWTON gets two assists.

6th - It's Arsenal wanted Brighton star ROBERTO BEADLE who has been in a slump as of late and Gary Hart has said to give someone else a chance.

16th - Celtic manager Neil Lennon has said that Leicester winger SCOTT BORLAND ahs dissapointed him with recent performances for his former club.

March

2nd - SCOTT BORLAND has proved the critics wrong with a first half beauty a he scores the only goal in Leicesters 1-0 win over Reading.

16th - DAN NEWTON again helped Tottenhams FA Cup run by assisting the winner in Tottenhams 6th round win over Southampton.

17th - Walsall has lossed 5-0 to Wolves u18s as JOHN WELSH scores a mavellous hat-trick.

22nd - Tottenhams youngster AIDAN HICKS has signed his first pro contract as he as turned 17 today.

31st - DAN NEWTON has come second for young premier league player of the month behind Sime Vrsaljko. And ROBERTO BEADLE is prooving Gary Hart and the rest of his critics wrong by winning young player of the month for the championship.

April

20th - SCOTT BORLAND has again impressed with a dominating performance including a goal in Leicesters 2-1 win over Hull

24th - Swanseas JAMES BEADLE is in with a major chance to win NPower Championship Young Player Of The Year.

27th - Another incredible performance by JOHN WELSH as his Youth team wins 4-0.

30th - JAMES BEADLE has came second for player of the month as he continues his impressive streak to win the young player of the year.