Manchester City/United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Barca, Real Madrid, AC/Inter Millan, Juventus, Napoli, Bayern Munchen, PSG, Shakatar mainly teams with good finances or overrated players

Afc Bournemouth in league 1 are brilliant, i won the league and almost reached the playoffs next season, and most transfers do well, and you can get quite a decent budget in 2nd season, same with Napoli and Newcastle

Man City.

They have a good base of players already and plenty of money to buy more.

Believe it or not I think its actually Bayern. I've played a few seasons with many of the big teams, and while they all have huge players and enough money to buy players to suit your style.....Bayern's squad is just so much more cohesive and easy to motivate, they show up almost every match. City is prone to problems, seems like guys complain a lot faster, the morale is harder to maintain even if you're winning. It probably has to do with the mix of personalities involved.

Well city has a good base of players but theyre paying alot in salary so it depends on what you mean with easy... Is it just winning (Cant seem to figure out why one is mentioning tottenham and liverpool as one of the easiest and rich teams to play :) ) then Manchester city, Manchester United, barcelona and real madrid should be the easiest

Well city has a good base of players but theyre paying alot in s
alary so it depends on what you mean with easy

Heh.....with the City team I have now, 2nd season I have about $40 million/year in salary rotting in the reserves and it doesn't make any difference. Really, you can just give them all free transfers and pay them off if you want, and it doesn't even matter to your finances...there will always be more money there as far as I can tell. Once Balotelli became a problem, I just cut him.

Mansfield.... Oh you said easiest. Hmmm

Man City, class players already and get 50+ mil every season to but more players.

Well, there are two ways of looking at it.

Man City is by far easiest team too manage. Kompany is best CB ingame and has 6-7l years of playing in him. Aguero is one of 2-3 best strikers with 10 years of career ahead of him. The rest of team is also very solid and relatively young. Last but not least, City is flooding with money. Propably the only club that can buy CR7/Messi still at their peak.

No other team really comes close.

Barca? Constantly troubled by injuries, lacking backup players.
ManU - solid team but troubled with massive debt.
Chelsea? Heavily aging team in need of fast, major rebuild.
Liverpool? Need serious rebuild.
Real Madrid? Solid 2nd place, but competing with Barca in La Liga is not an easy task.
Bayern? Some injury problems, otherwise solid 3rd place.

Thats purely judging team potential - but you might also want to look at how competetive their respective leagues are. PL is NEVER easy to win , no matter how good your squad is. Serie A and Bundesliga are a tad easier. La Liga - as everyone knows, only 2 teams really matter. This is why French teams are interesting thing to try - the top club often have large stadiums, great facilities, good youth systems, and usually 2-3 fantastic players that you can build around ( from top of my head, Pastore and Sakho in PSG, Lloris and Cissokho in OL, Mandanda in OM) but league itself is not that competetetive.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Bayern Munich is probably the easiest. Just plug and play a standard 4-2-3-1 and you can probably win all 6 cups in a season if you are lucky. Just make sure not to get Robben injured.

all the big sides ideally. but some of them are not as easy it sounds, like managing Arsenal :p. :truestory:

England: Man. Utd., Man City, Spurs
Man City have like everything really. money, player, etc. (except for tevez :p)

France: PSG, and OM.
OM imo are like one the strongest teams in France. one of the hardest in the league to play agains sometimes (in my psg save)
PSG is a new project in the making. money is in your side. buy the right players, and things will be fine

Spain: Barca, Real Madrid. even malaga :p
Germany: Bayern Munich, Dortmund
Italy: Ac Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus
Brazil: Santos
Argentina: Boca
Others : Shakatar, Anzhi

Last edited:
This is why French teams are interesting thing to try - the top club often have large stadiums, great facilities, good youth systems, and usually 2-3 fantastic players that you can build around ( from top of my head, Pastore and Sakho in PSG, Lloris and Cissokho in OL, Mandanda in OM) but league itself is not that competetetive.

and you also forgot Jeremy Menez in PSG :p play him right, and he'll be beast. same with Gameiro
and for OM, there is also Loic Remy, and the Ayew bros

To be honest, the Serie A with Napoli is one team I've always found easy. Milan are easy too. Napoli because they can be deadly swift in attack and solid at the back depending on your tactic. Milan because they have some amazing players.

England-the answer has to be Man City. Loads of money, amazingly good and young players. Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs aren't that hard either.

Germany-Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. Both sides are really easy to manage but they can be flops with bad tactics. Leverkusen, Stuttgart and Wolfsburg are also not so bad.

Spain-Barcelona and Madrid. Madrid is a tad easier because to be honest, they have some amazing players who can more than match Barca.

Portugal-Tough one but I think Benfica is the easiest there after the departure of Falcao from Portugal. Sporting should also be good but I haven't tried it yet.

France-Haven't played there.

Did someone seriously suggest managing Bilbao is easy?

Lost for words.