Start it again or not?
I'm leaning towards starting it again, cause I messed up on the leagues selected, and the subscriptions

Think I probably will tbh
I'll try and do more in-depth reports on players, and check on team's results etc.

Righto, I'm starting it again now, sorry to anyone who is at a good club etc., I'll try and do up to the end of November or something tonight, and then finish the season tomorrow, seeing as we have the day off cause of a teacher training day at school

Yeah, fair enough mate. Better to start again if you screw up ;)

Afraid not, if I let you in I'll have to let others in, and it's not fair on people I've not allowed in before.

I may do something similar in the future, and if I do, I'll PM you to let you know, and you can be the first involved

Name: Amin Lmoh
Date of Birth: 18/11
Ethnicity: North European
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Tone: White
City of Birth: London
Nationality: England
Height: 5 ft 10
Weight: 10 stone
Mental stats (5 set to 20): Creativity, Flair, Decisions,Teamwork,Work Rate
Techinal stats (5 set to 20): Dribbling,First Touch, Finishing, Passing,Technique
Physical stats: (3 set to 20):pace,Strength,Stamina
Choose 2 (set to 20) of: Loyalty, Sportsmanship
Preferred Foot: Right
Favoured Club: Man City,Spurs
Position: CM(20) DM(16) AMC (14)

July - Transfer News

10th: Young central midfielder Nicholas Jameson has joined Hull City on a 2 year youth contract, after rejecting MK Dons, Leyton Orient, and Tranmere Rovers.
11th: 15 year old striker Stephen Holland joins Shamrock Rovers on a 2 year youth contract, worth £5 per week
12th: Young attacking midfielder Dan Newton joins Exeter City on a two year youth contract, and is thought to be earning £55 per week
13th: 15 year old striker Jake Burrows joins fellow youngster Nicholas Jameson at the KC Stadium, signing a 2 year youth contract on £55 per week
Ryan Golding joins Walsall until the end of the season, on £55 per week
14th: Young centre back Julian Lalor signs for Scottish club Ayr United, until the end of the season, on £110 per week
15th: 16 year old striker rejects the contract offers from Glentoran, Sligo Rovers and Morton
16th: Young striker Joseph Southern joins Ryan Golding in the West Midlands, after signing for Walsall for a year, on £55 per week
21st: Andrew Page joins Championship club Barnsley, signing a two year youth contract at Oakwell
24th: After signing for Ayr United on the 14th July, he became their youngest ever player 9 days later, starting the game at centre back, and only narrowly missing out on the man of the match award, during their 2-0 win over East Stirlingshire in the Challenge Cup
25th: Lalor again starts for Ayr United, and performed well despite the team losing 2-0 to Tobermore United
27th: Sean Collum joins Cowdenbeath on a one year deal, on £120 per week
30th: Stephen Holland and Sean Collum both grab goals on their professional debuts, with Shamrock Rovers grabbing a 2-0 win over Bray Wanderers, and Cowdenbeath beating Peterhead 2-1. Holland became both Shamrock's, and the Irish Premier Division's, youngest ever goalscorer, and Shamrock's youngest player, and Collum became Cowdenbeath's youngest player and goalscorer.

Name: Amin Lmoh
Date of Birth: 18/11
Ethnicity: North European
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Tone: White
City of Birth: London
Nationality: England
Height: 5 ft 10
Weight: 10 stone
Mental stats (5 set to 20): Creativity, Flair, Decisions,Teamwork,Work Rate
Techinal stats (5 set to 20): Dribbling,First Touch, Finishing, Passing,Technique
Physical stats: (3 set to 20):pace,Strength,Stamina
Choose 2 (set to 20) of: Loyalty, Sportsmanship
Preferred Foot: Right
Favoured Club: Man City,Spurs
Position: CM(20) DM(16) AMC (14)

Can you not read?
If I ever do anything similar, you will be the first to know

Cowdenbeath? *sigh* at least i have a team now and i scored on my debut. Yay