Villas Boas Sacked

Just saw this on Twitter.
Mancini's first 40 matches for #MCFC: 20 wins, 9 ties, 11 losses
Villas-Boas first 40 matches for
#CFC: 20 wins, 10 ties, 10 losses

Chelsea will never win nothing with this strategy they have of continually sacking mangers within a year.
The bloke needed time, and unfortunately for him he was never given it.
I hope he succeeds abroad and comes back to haunt Abramovich!

Feel sorry for AVB wish him all best in new job, was not given a chance by abramovich/players must be costin club fortune highering and firing managers every 6-8 months. JUST SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC WILL THIS BE IN NEW PATCH WHEN FINALLY COMES OUT????????????????????????????????????????

Just saw this on Twitter.
Mancini's first 40 matches for #MCFC: 20 wins, 9 ties, 11 losses
Villas-Boas first 40 matches for
#CFC: 20 wins, 10 ties, 10 losses

Manchester City before Manicni: 10th place, 50 points
Chelsea before AVB: 2nd place, 71 points

Not exactly in 10th place as he took over midseason. When he took over they were in 6th and finished 5th in may.

Last edited:
sacking avb won't solve the problem. SACK Droga, Terry and Lampard. :)

Manchester City before Manicni: 10th place, 50 points
Chelsea before AVB: 2nd place, 71 points

They only got 2nd last season because after the carling cup final we bottled it and lost/drew basically every game untill May :(

But a lot of these players had not played well since the November prior so for me he should have done more in the summer window.

He was never going to get the first summer window. We' knew this from the balance sheet.

Not making the Champions league spot would be no less than they deserve. I have no worries for AVB, he'll find a good job very quickly and bounce back. Reading the gossip pages with Guardiola rumoured is farcical. They've run out of top class managers to sign now, the only way will be a step back. Roman Abramovich needs a reality check, a few less sackings and he would have probably had at least 3 more league titles and maybe a champions league since he took over the club.

He was never going to get the first summer window. We' knew this from the balance sheet.

He said from day one "everyone will get a chance to prove themself" and that was wrong from the start.

He said from day one "everyone will get a chance to prove themself" and that was wrong from the start.

Really dont see what that has to do with sacking him after less than a season. Your club has once again been spectacularly short sighted

It's why I don't think Rafa will join. He says he wants 18 months and personally, I just don't see him getting anywhere near that after what's been happening. But whoever does take it is going to have to deal with a **** of a lot pressure, and being top of the sack race list if things start going badly. Not to mention intense media scrutiny-be as bad as managing England.

Really dont see what that has to do with sacking him after less than a season. Your club has once again been spectacularly short sighted

He didn't do enough and the things he did do he done very wrongly.

He didn't do enough and the things he did do he done very wrongly.

He had less than a season. Anyone who expected this to go smoothly, or get results in under a season is a fool, to be frank.

8 Managers in 8 years. It's bullshit.

He had less than a season. Anyone who expected this to go smoothly, or get results in under a season is a fool, to be frank.

8 Managers in 8 years. It's bullshit.

One of them managers was never going to stay on i.e Hiddink so i'll call it at 7. You don't understand mate, he was meant to be fazing out these older/finished players but not only kept them at the club but continued to play them week in week out. He dropped Lampard who has still been scoring goals and plays better when he is given a run in the side and replaced him with Meireles who appart from a few games has been absolutely diabolical.

He was meant to get rid of them all in January?

Of course not, but he had 2 windows to get rid of some of them but he got rid of one and that one he did get rid of we could proberly use right now.

One of them managers was never going to stay on i.e Hiddink so i'll call it at 7. You don't understand mate, he was meant to be fazing out these older/finished players but not only kept them at the club but continued to play them week in week out. He dropped Lampard who has still been scoring goals and plays better when he is given a run in the side and replaced him with Meireles who appart from a few games has been absolutely diabolical.

Lampard has been ****, only you've let goals gloss over his overall performance. Romeu was also playing and he was good. Fazing out the players requires replacing them. Hence why he needed the new summer window. FFPR meant they couldnt do it first window if they tried. I do understand what he was doing, unlike Roman, i also understand it wasnt going to happen in one season.

I dont care, chelsea's **** up is United's gain to be honest.