Right, for the second time, if you're going to add your name, put up a list from the last two pages of playersnames, please?

Right, for the second time, if you're going to add your name, put up a list from the last two pages of playersnames, please?

Oliver Houghton, Martyn Brown and William Von White. Bio and history please. ( Von White i'd like also media history to see if anyone's after me )

Thanks.

Add Dale Faulkner to that list

Welcome to Roma Powell! i'll show you the ropes.

Transfers January 2017:

A. Marshall - Inter Milan to Heerenveen, loan
S. Holland - Arsenal to Hibernian, loan
A. Pizzelini - Leiria to Arsenal, £9.5m
S. Murphy - Real Madrid to Guimaraes, loan
R. "Roo" Lowe - Sporting Lisbon to Barcelona, £4m
J. Thorpe - Arsenal to Roma, loan
A. Severin - Juventus to Arsenal, £6.75m

And a couple of January awards:
View attachment 232324View attachment 232325

******** and moaning, mostly. Your player can't seem to grasp the fact that at 18 he's not going to be a 1st XI United player.

I maybe ******** and moaning but they keep extending my contract which is weird. At least I am playing more now. ^.^

Earning 28,000 grand a week have had 9 games and had 6 clean sheets really 2 years time i will be better than Neuer. AC milan here we go!!!

Hello A. Severin! ;) I would have liked to be in Leiria for a little bit longer, but I guess joining my favorite English team isn't that bad hehe. £9.5m, ****.

EDIT: I see you're doing good in Rubin Kazan, Danny. Keep it up! You're our future cpt after all.

Last edited:
Wow i leave Castilla on loan and dont get a game except for one cup app. Guess my players going down the pan. Hoping for a move to a small club where i can get games. Everybody will agree that i am utterly ***** lol

I'll admit, what's shocking me is the amount of money Arsenal have spent in the last 5 years!

Any chance my guy will be leaving Barca soon? He needs to be starting XI somewhere.

can u put up the history and boi of Bill Court of the faroes plz
thanks