Tbwb1992

Reaction score
Ok, I'll admit it, there are other teams, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Inter, Ajax, Benfica and Bayern Munich, that have retained the Champions League before Forest did it in '79 and '80. But, which one of those teams crumbled the way Forest did? Exactly.

That's where the challenge is. Nottingham Forest, at the moment this was written, are in the Npower Championship, or the 2nd tier of English Football.The challenge is simple, restore Nottingham Forest to where they were under Brian Clough in the 70's and 80's at the fore-front of European football and English football.

No special requirements. Buy whoever you want with whatever money you have. You just have to win the Champions League with Forest for 2 years in succession. Simple. ;)

Last edited:
Could be a long one, I think I'll give this a try when I get bored of my current save (which isn't long off).

I'm already on it...currently in my third season and in europa league...hope i can continue further...
I didn't start coz of this challenge...i started it just for fun...but let's see if i can manage this now

As a Forest fan I've tried this before...and trust me, it is near impossibility. On the initial version (prior to update) you get 10% transfer revenue, and for the 2nd you don't even get a pot to p*** in. I will be amazed if anyone can return former glories to my club in a virtual capacity :p

going for it now!!

shouldnt this be in the challenges section?