chrismcfc

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has got the best out of him? I'm in my 3rd season in the game and 2nd with Arsenal and I've made him my captain at the start as I'm trying to make a young team.

Haaa :3...
Balotelli as a team captain :D Excellent example for the young guns :')

Well he seems a player that everyone seems to sell at one point! Never does reach his full potential.

Ye I just love the guy (City fan). Yeah I've noticed that, I'm just desperate to get the best out of him.

I have Llorente, Van Persie and Balotelli for strikers although I think I'm gonna sell Van Persie and get a young player in

Sell van Persie?!
I need a well to kick you into!! D:<

OMG! Balotelli as captain? Balotelli will never be able to be a good captain because he is just crazy
A captain is an exemple for the other members of the team and the club... Balotelli isn't an exemple for anybody

LADotelli is a leader of men everywhere, he can be captain of the universe if he wishes. Especially if he keeps wearing those hats and doing stupid ****. Massive love.

bought balotelli for 10 mil for barca in january transfer window 1st season. played 19 league games scored 18 goals

The main problem is that si seem to have taken his attitude to far to the point that man managing him is near impossible because he doesn't react well to anything.

Is a god irl though but it's painful wathing bbc when hes playing with hansen and shearer being bias wankers

The main problem is that si seem to have taken his attitude to far to the point that man managing him is near impossible because he doesn't react well to anything.

Is a god irl though but it's painful wathing bbc when hes playing with hansen and shearer being bias wankers

You forgot to mention Mark Lawrenson, the biggest pr*ck on motd. Completely bias and as funny as a wet flannel.

Personally I would never pick Balotelli as a captain though as he does not have the right personality or attributes to make it as a leader on the pitch. Don't get me wrong though, the lad has alot of talent. :)

On a save in FM11, Super Mario got dumped by City and ended up playing in Serie C in Italy....

He is always for loans and then sale right from day one on any FM12 save!!! Would never make him capt either.

You stay classy......