Pedder

Reaction score
Pedders Amazing 442
by Pedder

The Formation:
View attachment 238026
This is a formation that I have been using for a while now and it has seemed to work very well with...
Lower League Teams E.G - League 1, League 2 and BSP teams
Relegation Zone Teams E.G - Wolves, Norwich, QPR and more
and Big Teams E.G - Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and more.

The Results:
View attachment 238027
Those are some of my results so far with Wolves. I did have a Swindon Town save but I sadly lost it :( I had won the league 2 with out losing any games with this tactic :) This tactic instructions are mainly based on defensive teamwork. Thats why most of my results have no goals conceded. But if your team has good chemistry and good poachers you may be able to bag a few goals with this tactic.

Wolves 3-0 QPR Match Stats
View attachment 238033
As you can see this tactic does not support much possession or shots but if you have two good poacher strikers then with this tactic your more likely to score with every shot on target.

Download Link: Pedder's Amazing 442 (Wolves, Aug 2011).tac

Please give me feedback as well :) this is my first tactic I have made by myself so please dont hesitate to give me some feedback.

Shouts - No Shouts
OI's - No Opposition Instructions
Team Talks - Ask Assistant
Match Preps - Pre-Season Average-High Attacking Movement
During Season Average Attacking Movement.
Version - Works with any patch version :)

will give it a go with my wolves team in my second season!!! wil give feedback.

Anyone who has used please give feedback thanks :)
SORRY FOR BUMPING

Started a game with Annan in the Scottish Division 3, my first two cup games were away to SD1 teams which I both lost. I am currently 1st in the league table after 5 games played of which I won 4 and drew 1 (against the strongest team in the league). I have the most goals scored and the second least conceded.

So far I am enjoying this tactic and will let you know my end of season results.

Got promoted in my first season and I am currently doing well now in my second. Good tactic.

LOL

Started new save with HJK in Finland with this tactic.. after 4 years passed, i have won all finnish competations every season plus, have maden it to Champions League's group stage whenever possible.. And have secured some big results with this tactic, like:

Won Porto 0-2 as away
Won Man City 3-2 as home

Now going to start at lowest possible team in England and see how this tactic works there.

Started now with Dorchester, and going well!
Having tested also with Barca, and worked well! This tactic deserves more interest!! SIMPLY AWSOM!