Complete Domination - Possession and Pressing Tactic

CFC CALLUM

Reaction score
This my most recent tactic, I decided to base it around Swansea but it should work with other teams no problem but Swansea are not the best of sides and are predicted relegation, So I chose them to test this following tactic and to show how effective it can be!

The following tactic is a 4-2-4/4-2-2-2 which you can see below:
34rjg9t.png

20py81s.png

As you all know Raikian is one of the best or the best tactic maker on FM-Base but in the above picture you see I dominated him, he was using some of his best tactics, this is just an example of how effective it can be.

Now for some of my best Swansea results:

13zq16g.png

eirvd4.png

28al3xf.png

2ajxik0.png

1zwd7au.png

I may not have the most shots but usually am lethal in front of goal - lethal finishing is key to complete an tactic.

Managed to get fourth place, very good achievement, but was tight. My performances dropped towards the end as injury's killed me but I took fourth place and Champions League here I come!
2mys36v.png

Pitch Size: 102x65

GK: Any GK that will do the job, I have Vorm and he is doing his job really well!
RB: Crossing, solid defensively, tacking, pace is a bouns.
CB: Tackling, strength, heading, solid defensively. Pace is a bonus once again
RB:Crossing, solid defensively, tacking, pace is a bouns.
CM: passing, creativity, decisions, strength.
Inside FWD(AML): Finishing, flair, pace, dribbling
Winger(AMR): pace, Crossing, dribbling, flair.
ST(TM): Strength, passing, finishing, heading, teamwork.
ST(P): Pace, flair, dribbling, finishing.

Above is just the recommended player attributes for each role, completely optional but beneficial.

Opposition instructions and team talks to be done by assistant manager.
Match Preparation: Team-work, average.

Feel free to ask any questions and please let me know how you get on and expect more in the future if this is successful!

Download Link: Copp's Complete Domination.tac

Last edited:
Tactic should would with most teams, Everton is one of them. Try it with all different teams and let me know how you get on.

UPDATE: Coming up to end of season and still in top 4 and FA Cup, what a season this could be!

Download this now :)

Lol, very brave of you to call it complete domination.

Because its the name of Mr Houghts classic tactic from FM10 :D

Oh, I apologise never knew that lol, guessing it was great tactic. Doubt this will be as good but give it a try, feedback much appreciated. Will help me in prove in the future.

noitice screen shots are all home games what to see screen shots from ot and etihad and stamford bridge and then you can call it complete dominatrion

noitice screen shots are all home games what to see screen shots from ot and etihad and stamford bridge and then you can call it complete dominatrion
I'm ****** Swansea, with an better team you'll get more success. I'm not going to get amazing results with an team predicted relegation. I'm not going to beat top teams away yet , no signings either except Quintero. An average team beating top teams is domination more and less, beating relegation and so close to getting CL football and surely beating Raikan and some of his best tactics proves it's near enough perfection, I admit there may be a few bits I can improve but I'm working on it + an away tactic to go with this.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I took fourth place and qualified for the Champions League, massive achievement for the newly-promoted Swansea. Download this tactic now, need some feedback for future projects.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Oh, I apologise never knew that lol, guessing it was great tactic. Doubt this will be as good but give it a try, feedback much appreciated. Will help me in prove in the future.

Lol Great?! Pffffffft.

Anyway, this looks good so ill download it and give it a try soon enough :)

Lol Great?! Pffffffft.

Anyway, this looks good so ill download it and give it a try soon enough :)

Yeah thanks, let me know how it works out. It has incredible pressing, when I played Raikian he could barely pass it lol.

i create and used a strategy that almost same like u but i used attacking and fluid ones while sometimes used control when i want a more possession game. but what bother me is i always had a difficult when playing against team whom used 4-2-3-1 with AML/C/R, their wingers always get pass through my defense easily then make a cross which always end up for their goal. do u had a suggestion for that? i used everton with 4-4-2

i create and used a strategy that almost same like u but i used attacking and fluid ones while sometimes used control when i want a more possession game. but what bother me is i always had a difficult when playing against team whom used 4-2-3-1 with AML/C/R, their wingers always get pass through my defense easily then make a cross which always end up for their goal. do u had a suggestion for that? i used everton with 4-4-2

When I played 4231, I used to use a 433

GK
LB CB CB RB
CM CM CM
LAM RAM
ST

You win the battle of the midfielder which is important, try out the suggested template when against a 4231.