QPR First Season I Have No money maybe around 3million after sold some players Help!

edotsmith

Reaction score
Is there any good free transfers ?

CB , LB, And RB

Any good transfers for cheap :)

Any Position ?

Any help would be of help !

Thanksss !

carlos diogo can do a job for RB he is a free transfer
and alberto bueno is a 10 goal a season for from vallidolid for 1.2 million
hobbit bermundez is 700k and a great attacking mid for any mid table and under prem team
craig dawson from west brom can be bought to loan easily for not much and is a great back up CB and become great after 1 season of solid football
also check the loan market for some players on my save tottemham are having a fire sale of there reserves and theres some bargins

Burak Yilmaz (£4.2m release) is also quality, Sloan Privat (£2.8m) too for strikers!

Ze Roberto (free)
Mehdi Benatia - Udinese (£5.9m) if he wants to come!
Jonny Magallon - Chivas

Adam Vass, Sime Vraskjlo, Wallace, Leo Bonatini, Guido Pizzaro, Alan Ruiz, Romario, Welder

Cheers Guys Massive Help !

i tried diogo but he had already accepted a transfer .!

Im playing a network with mates so need to do some scouting for when we next play

Cheers!

Carlos Diogo is brilliant and is a must buy if you need a RB for a lower prem team. The ex-Real Madrid player Guti would be a great player to sign too.

my mate already signed guti !
zanetti whats he like ?

Cheers guyss!

Hinkel on a free
Friedrich on a free
Maniche on a free
Sturridge on loan

All good players for a club like QPR

Hinkel and Friedrich are 2 German beasts and are both available for free (RB and CB). For LB, don't you have Taiwo, Traore, and Clint Hill? If you're looking for good loans, you could get Karl Henry as a ball winner and Welbeck as a poacher, they have been great for me on other saves. Good luck ;)

Guys I hate to be a nuisance but Isn't Freidrich injured at the start of the game? I recommend looking at this thread for free transfers.

I tried welbeck and strridge and they both wont come!
i got about 1million after selling couple of players.
who could i get whose good at attacking AMC/R/L
maybe two players for 500k any out there?

Cheers guys!

I've played with QPR before and got them to finish 8th in my first season. Your best bet is playing quick counter attacking football relying on the pacey players of your squad (Wright Philips, Cissé, Traoré used on the wing). It's not usually my style but there are very very few players who are indispensable to you for QPR. Other than 5/6 of the players, I'd recommend a squad clear out and you can raise over 20 mill rather than just 3.

I tried welbeck and strridge and they both wont come!
i got about 1million after selling couple of players.
who could i get whose good at attacking AMC/R/L
maybe two players for 500k any out there?

Cheers guys!

Check out Modise, Tsabalala (sp?), Haris Mudunjanin.

I've played with QPR before and got them to finish 8th in my first season. Your best bet is playing quick counter attacking football relying on the pacey players of your squad (Wright Philips, Cissé, Traoré used on the wing). It's not usually my style but there are very very few players who are indispensable to you for QPR. Other than 5/6 of the players, I'd recommend a squad clear out and you can raise over 20 mill rather than just 3.

Its hard to get rid of players ! I got rid of mackie,borrowdale,helguson, and a couple of others, my transfer revunue is only 50% of transfer i raised it at the start of the season so just waiting to keep raising it! Who did you sell and how much?

Did you play 4-4-2 or 4(lb-cb-cb-rb)-2(dm/dm)-2(aml/amr)-2(st-st)

Its hard to get rid of players ! I got rid of mackie,borrowdale,helguson, and a couple of others, my transfer revunue is only 50% of transfer i raised it at the start of the season so just waiting to keep raising it! Who did you sell and how much?

Did you play 4-4-2 or 4(lb-cb-cb-rb)-2(dm/dm)-2(aml/amr)-2(st-st)

I played a flat 442 with through balls selected as sometimes for both wingers, an advanced playmaker on attack and a ball winning midfielder on defend duty. I also retrained Taarabt as a centre forward (he's on light green already I think so it doesn't take long) and used him as a trequartista up top with Cissé/ In rotation with Zamora.

Easier to tell yoo who I kept mate: Kenny, Traoré, Barton, Wright Philips, Taiwo, Zamora, Cissé, Connelly. I think I literally got rid of everyone else other than them in the first season either straight away or in January, got plenty of money to find better players.

Exploit the loan market and scan the transfer list too would be my advice. As others have said, free transfers are your best friend.

im trying to get rid of vine on (16k a week) and cook(25k a week) and jay bothroyd who did you sell these to and how much ?

and thanks for the tips!

im trying to get rid of vine on (16k a week) and cook(25k a week) and jay bothroyd who did you sell these to and how much ?

and thanks for the tips!

Save was a while ago so can't remember prices and who to but I can remember not getting a penny for Vine (think I either offered him for free/ just released him - no point players of his standard eating up wages), Cook went for something like 2.5 mill and Bothroyd I think went for 4. Just offer them out for double their value, if no offer comes in reduce by 300k until there is interest picking up, that's how I do it.

do you know of any ML/AML ? about 900k who is at least 3 and half stars?

James McFadden, 28, Scotland
Marco Perovic, 27, Serbia
You could try those 2 of they haven't been signed already