lewisdevlin97

Reaction score
Devlin's Disastrous Days is Back!
View attachment 295179View attachment 295180
This time it's gonna be even better! (i hope...)

so, i done the poll, gave you a choice between:

Everton FC

Celtic FC

L.A Galaxy FC

Scotland National Team

U.S.A National Team

and you guys voted for.....

L.A Galaxy FC
& Scotland National Team!

So my L.A goal for this save is to win the MLS Cup and The North American Champions League!

My Scotland goal for this save is to Qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, and to climb the FIFA World Rankings Ladder.

Thanks for Voting guys and the first update will be out soon!

Introduction From L.A Galaxy

View attachment 295299

Los Angeles Galaxy are an American Soccer Team, who play their home games at the Home Depot Center. Founded in 1996, the club possess top training facilities and excellent youth facilities. The club are known by the nickname 'The Galaxy' and have an ongoing fierce rivalry with Chivas USA, L.A are current holders of the MLS Division Cup (in real life, -2012- and in the game they last won it in 2011.) The club also have affiliations with Chelsea FC & Hollywood United.

images

BREAKING: L.A Galaxy Hire Scotland Manager Devlin as their Head Coach.

Los Angeles Galaxy Chairman, Tim Leiweke, announced in a statement today that:
"Bruce Arena informed me this morning of some terrible private family news he has just received. After hearing this i relieved him of his duties as L.A. manager. shortly after this i made a phone call to the Scotland manager, Lewis Devlin and asked him if he would like the L.A. job, and he accepted my offer, so i am proud to present the new L.A. manager: Lewis Devlin!"
L.A Galaxy Contract:
View attachment 295319
Here you see that i am earning $15,750 per week.
My minimum expectation from the board is to win the MLS this season.

Scotland Contract:
View attachment 295321
Here you see that i am earning $4,400 per week.
My minimum expectation from the S.F.A is that the team be 'competitive' in the World Cup Qualifiers (EUR). but i have set my own goal which is to qualify for the World Cup Finals.

images

BREAKING: L.A & Scotland Manager, Lewis Devlin, gives press conference about getting the new job as manager of both club & country.

Lewis Devlin is said to be 'living the dream' as newly-appointed manager of L.A. Galaxy and Scotland.

View attachment 295323

BREAKING: Devlin says he is going to bring out an all attack Scotland Squad for World Cup Quals.
View attachment 295324

keep watching for all the pre-season friendlies results on the next update! thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
View attachment 295352
Pre-Season Update From L.A.

View attachment 295355
we had 5 pre-season fixtures, we managed to win 3, draw 1 and loss 1.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Our first game was against Carolina Railhawks:
View attachment 295359 we managed to win 3-1, with goals from lopes, keane and our new signing, bell. we had more possession and took our chances on goal, securing a 2-0 lead at half time. Robbie Keane got injured in this game with a torn calf muscle and is out for 2-4 months, a big, big loss for our team...
View attachment 295360 but even without Robbie, we managed a 3-1 win, goals this time came from Landon Donovan, who got two! and David Beckham. Sadly in this game our centre-back A.J DeLaGarza got a slight injury but was okay afterwards.
__________________________________________________________________we then came up against a fairly decent Rochester Rhinos team:
View attachment 295361 we got by with the skin of our teeth in this game, only managing a 2-1 win, with goals from James McFadden and Fergus Bell. we managed to get a 1-0 lead at half time, we got the only two yellow cards of the match, they went to Juninho and A.J DeLaGarza.
View attachment 295362 i was a mix of emotion after this game, annoyed we didn't win but i was pleased we didn't lose, no goals in this game, it was quite boring to watch to be honest, there was only 3 highlights in the whole game and again we got the only booking of the game which went to David Junior Lopes.
View attachment 295363 i was disappointed after this game, they took the early lead on 25 minutes, then doubled it on 33 minutes, we had plenty of time to get back into it, but we never took our chances we had way more shots than them and more possession so i don't know how we couldn't get anything from the game?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
so here's the final pre-season injury table:
View attachment 295365 still a while before we get Robbie Keane and Omar Gonzalez back.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ here is the summary of all our transfers:
View attachment 295366 we managed to bring in 5 players, and only sent out one on loan. i brought in a few Scottish players to develop them for my international squad's campaign to the FIFA World Cup 2014.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
we managed to sell all of our season tickets:
View attachment 295369 all 7,500 of them.
_______________________________________________________________________________________ i haven't even had an international game yet, but we have jumped about the FIFA World Rankings:
View attachment 295371 first of all we moved up 2 places...
View attachment 295372 then we dropped 1 place...
View attachment 295373 and after that we dropped 4 places!
_______________________________________________________________________________________so this is my full squad for next season:
View attachment 295374
View attachment 295375
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks for watching guys! hope you enjoy, be sure to leave a like & comment with suggestions and what you think of the story so far! next update is the Start of the MLS season against Real Salt Lake!

Last edited:
i'll be following, as I have always foung the MLS tough to manage in...hope you can get far :)

View attachment 295680
View attachment 295681
March Update From The Galaxy:

View attachment 295682 we had 3 fixtures in the MLS this month, facing Real Salt Lake, D.C. United & New England Revolution, all at home...

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Real Salt Lake
Saturday 10th March
Home Depot Centre
L.A
Attendance 23,451
View attachment 295684
This game went very well for us, as you can see by the scoreline, we won 3-0.
with 2 goals from Christian Wilhelmsson and one from Fergus Bell.
We had more possession and sadly we had more bookings,
the only yellow of the game went to Juninho and no reds were given out.
All-in-all a successful start, shooting us into First place in
both the western conference and the overall league table.
MOTM: Christian Wilhelmsson

Los Angeles Galaxy vs D.C United
Sunday 18th March
Home Depot Centre
L.A
Attendance 25,961
View attachment 295685
This game went to plan, except for the two goals. It would have been nice to keep a clean sheet, but it just wasn't our day, all-in-all a good performance from the Galaxy.
Fergus Bell added to his goal tally for the season taking it up to 3 goals in 3 games in the MLS...(so far) and also, James McFadden got two goals, and the star man Becks got one.
Tommy Meyer had to be taken off injured in the last minuted of the first half with fractured ribs, he'll be out for 8 days to 3 weeks.
MOTM: James McFadden

Los Angeles Galaxy vs New England Revolution
Saturday 31st March
Home Depot Centre
L.A
Attendance 23,449
View attachment 295689
This game went not so well, Fergus Bell scored 3 minutes into the game with a wonderful chip over the keeper from 10 yards out, then they scored a header on 8 minutes and nobody could get their noses in front for the rest of the game.very boring second half, overall dissapointed at the fact we had 7 corners and couldn't convert even one of them!
MOTM: Fergus Bell

L.A. Galaxy's Manager's Player Of The Month:
View attachment 295690
Fergus Bell
Goal machine for us this season,
Robbie Keane is gonna have a blast becoming his new partner up front.
i can see Fergus going a long way on the international stage as he is eligible for Scotland!

MLS Players of The Week for March:
View attachment 295693View attachment 295701

The MLS voted players of the week to:

Philadelphia Union's Darrius Barnes
And
New York's Thierry Henry

The Final League Table For March:
View attachment 295711
so i messed up the League Table guys, because i forgot to take a screenshot after the New England game
so here is the table with the first game of April played and if you have already worked it out, we lost, but that's for the next update, so i will see you later guys and thanks for watching!

View attachment 295738
View attachment 295739

April Update From The Galaxy:

"This has been our worst month so far" - L.A. Galaxy & Scotland Manager, Lewis Devlin.

View attachment 295752
we had 4 games this month...we lost 4 games this month...

Sporting Kansas City vs Los Angeles Galaxy
Saturday 7th April
Livestrong Sporting park
Attendance 18,190
View attachment 295753
started off badly,
lost a goal,
then another,
got one back!
then lost one again............
MOTM: C.J. Sapong - sporting kansas city

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Portland Timbers
Saturday 14th April
Home Depot Centre
L.A
Attendance 23,456 (<no, that is not a joke!)
View attachment 295754
started off well, got the lead, then it went downhill from there.
MOTM: Kris Boyd

Colorado Rapids vs Los Angeles Galaxy
Saturday 24th April
****'s Sporting Goods Park
Colorado
Attendance 12,481
(L) 4-2
(no screenshots as this is the updated score)
MOTM: Nobody Deserves it tbh.

Los Angeles Galaxy vs FC Dallas
Saturday 28th April
Home Depot Centre
L.A
Attendance 23,268
(D) 0-0
(no screenshots as this is updated score)
MOTM: David Beckham

MLS Players of The Week:
View attachment 295760View attachment 295761View attachment 295762
Sebastien Le Toux (NY Red Bulls), Mario Martinez (Seattle Sounders) & Emilio Renteria (Columbus Crew)

MLS Table April:
View attachment 295764

Transfer History:
View attachment 295765

A wee bit of scottish news:
View attachment 295767
up 2 places! Yay!

bye guys, i'm sure ill be sacked before the next update...

Last edited:
Good news guys! Just letting you all know I didn't get sacked, the may update will be out tomorrow hopefully! Or later today actually........?

Sorry guys, I never saved the game properly and I lost the save from the Colorado game, but I'll play with the same tactics and team as I did and try and get the result the same, sorry guys! I'll post the edited update soon

May update out tomorrow guys!

leave a comment if you are enjoying it or have any suggestions please!
or even if you don't like it, tell me what you don't like about it!

i got a new laptop guys! runs FM like a beast! the only problem is i dont have the L.A game anymore...so the story can't continue im afraid, sorry guys! i will start a new game soon, gimme suggestions what team to go!