EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers/False 9 (wkid win World Player/Golden Ball in 2 season!)

if you could screen shot how you set up your training i would be greatful as not sure what i should do? i know you mention attacking movement but not sure on the slider. as i have read in other posts that it can stifle player develpoment if you leave it as standard.

just starting another united save as not satisfied with results. if you could post your starting 11 and transfers etc i would be grateful.

Hey mate, i've just finish 9 games with MU, going very strong! Though i think MU's original team is lacking the necessary players to play this tactic optimally. Notably the lack of WBs and DMs. The injuries on many players was a problem too.

So at first, i have bought the WBs and DMs as shown on my transfer screen below
MUTransfer_zps0763b9b0.jpg

And this is my training setting after the tactic has reach full familiarity, note default intensity can be high if there is fewer matches in between, tell each of your player to step up training as soon as you have the option to do so that they won't be unhappy with high training load
MUMatchPrep_zpsb8a77fa9.jpg

A couple more interesting findings for me is Van Persie were not playing well for me as AMC(center) and he is having problem to blend into the team. So i put Kagawa in AMC (center) and he is playing very well. Rooney is good for me as Forward. Here's my first choice line up,

MUFormation_zpsc45ba1f9.jpg

And the results

MUResults_zps9ab12fb4.jpg

The last match was pretty crazy :)
MUMatch09_zps7cbec943.jpg

Hey mate, i've just finish 9 games with MU, going very strong! Though i think MU's original team is lacking the necessary players to play this tactic optimally. Notably the lack of WBs and DMs. The injuries on many players was a problem too.

So at first, i have bought the WBs and DMs as shown on my transfer screen below
MUTransfer_zps0763b9b0.jpg

And this is my training setting after the tactic has reach full familiarity, note default intensity can be high if there is fewer matches in between, tell each of your player to step up training as soon as you have the option to do so that they won't be unhappy with high training load
MUMatchPrep_zpsb8a77fa9.jpg

A couple more interesting findings for me is Van Persie were not playing well for me as AMC(center) and he is having problem to blend into the team. So i put Kagawa in AMC (center) and he is playing very well. Rooney is good for me as Forward. Here's my first choice line up,

MUFormation_zpsc45ba1f9.jpg

And the results

MUResults_zps9ab12fb4.jpg

The last match was pretty crazy :)
MUMatch09_zps7cbec943.jpg

thanks mate appreciate the reply. im having no where near as much success as you. the only highlight for me is RVP is on fire in the AF role and ashley young has been a star in the central AP position. everything else is a disaster. cant get the team to play well at all. i made some changes to tactic. i made the CBs mix passing to avoid the sloppy back pass and asked the WBs to hug touchline. not convinced by this so will revert back to normal. still cant get the team talks right either which is very frustrating as im following the guide you posted. maybe im confusing myself with it. let me check with you and tell me if you would have done it differently.
home v norwich
start of the game left to my assistant( he chose calmly do it for fans)
leading 1-0 at half time so i go for assertive you have played well but there is room for improvement.
game finishes 2-0 so i go calm well played.
next game away to arsenal
start of game left to assistant calmly do it for fans
im leading 1-0 at half time so same as above
game finishes 1-0.
prob bad examples as i won both games but only just against arsenal and a sloppy game against norwich,

thanks mate appreciate the reply. im having no where near as much success as you. the only highlight for me is RVP is on fire in the AF role and ashley young has been a star in the central AP position. everything else is a disaster. cant get the team to play well at all. i made some changes to tactic. i made the CBs mix passing to avoid the sloppy back pass and asked the WBs to hug touchline. not convinced by this so will revert back to normal. still cant get the team talks right either which is very frustrating as im following the guide you posted. maybe im confusing myself with it. let me check with you and tell me if you would have done it differently.
home v norwich
start of the game left to my assistant( he chose calmly do it for fans)
leading 1-0 at half time so i go for assertive you have played well but there is room for improvement.
game finishes 2-0 so i go calm well played.
next game away to arsenal
start of game left to assistant calmly do it for fans
im leading 1-0 at half time so same as above
game finishes 1-0.
prob bad examples as i won both games but only just against arsenal and a sloppy game against norwich,

For MU i would do team talk like this

home vs norwich
team talk
- passionate expect to win
- if player complacent/in winning streaks 5-7 games, assertive expect to win

individual talk
- passionate pickup where u left off
- passionate have faith
- assertive expect performance on players always tends to complacent

half time leading 1/2
- assertive don't complacent

leading 3/more
- calm don't complacent

- individual assertive have faith for those rating >7.3 or those confuse/angry due to don't complacent team talk

away vs arsenal
- calm impress me
- if in winning streak passionate impress me

individual talk
- passionate have faith

half time leading 1/2
- passionate doing well but can be better

leading 3
- passionate did well and keep it up

- relax for those nervous

vs rival must always use for the fans!

There's a lot more situation... so you just have to try and remember what works...
Besides team talk, what you said in pre-match press conference can affect your players in the match too.
Also after each match try to praise or critize the players based on the match report. Do it every match and your players will start to like you. After you became their favorite staff then in match team talk what you said will have better effect.

Good luck to you mate :)

great result mate!! as you know im still struggling but slowly getting to grips with the tactic. do you still use the original or have you made changes. i changed the CDs to mixed passing to eradicate the sloppy mistakes and wingbacks to hug line but i didnt see any major differences so went back to the original.
just out of curiosity what skin are you using? it looks really good.

For MU i would do team talk like this

home vs norwich
team talk
- passionate expect to win
- if player complacent/in winning streaks 5-7 games, assertive expect to win

individual talk
- passionate have faith
- assertive expect performance on players always tends to complacent

half time leading 1/2
- assertive don't complacent

leading 3/more
- calm don't complacent

- individual assertive have faith for those rating >7.3 or those confuse/angry due to don't complacent team talk

away vs arsenal
- calm impress me
- if in winning streak passionate impress me

individual talk
- passionate have faith

half time leading 1/2
- passionate doing well but can be better

leading 3
- passionate did well and keep it up

- relax for those nervous

vs rival must always use for the fans!

There's a lot more situation... so you just have to try and remember what works...
Besides team talk, what you said in pre-match press conference can affect your players in the match too.
Also after each match try to praise or critize the players based on the match report. Do it every match and your players will start to like you. After you became their favorite staff then in match team talk what you said will have better effect.

Good luck to you mate :)

i guess im becoming annoying with all the questions but i really appreciate your help. i had a few games following your advice re team talks, even tho i did see an improvement the season was already over(i finished 4th in league knocked out of champs league but won fa and capitol cups) im only a casual gamer so its going to take some getting used to doing press conferences and praising individuals!! do you do anything different when playing away games or big teams?

great result mate!! as you know im still struggling but slowly getting to grips with the tactic. do you still use the original or have you made changes. i changed the CDs to mixed passing to eradicate the sloppy mistakes and wingbacks to hug line but i didnt see any major differences so went back to the original.
just out of curiosity what skin are you using? it looks really good.
No changes and its the FMC skin.

Using Attacking-High 30% Attacking Movement prep

Hi mate!

This tactic is amazing!! Really like the the way my false 9 play.. I am using manchester united and Adryan is my AMC.. The striker did good.. The AMC off course did amazing.. The problem is my AMCR and AMCL seems not contributing that much.. Anybody here can tell me how is your AMCRL performed?

Second, any shout to improve the tactic?

Hi mate!

This tactic is amazing!! Really like the the way my false 9 play.. I am using manchester united and Adryan is my AMC.. The striker did good.. The AMC off course did amazing.. The problem is my AMCR and AMCL seems not contributing that much.. Anybody here can tell me how is your AMCRL performed?

Second, any shout to improve the tactic?

Glad you like the tactic mate! The AMCRL usually performs just average because they are mostly maintaining possession and feeding the ball to AMCC and that's one of the reason the AMCC did so well he has 2 nearby AP keep feeding him :)

The only shout i use often is retain possession + take a breather when my team lead 2/3 goals and i want to reduce fatigue and injuries for the next match.

Also sometimes when you need a goal in the last 15 mins you can try bring ball forward + work ball into box + take more risk. Use at your own risk though :p

I've just finish half season with Tottenham and boy Bale was absolutely godly as AMC (center) he won World Golden Ball in just half a season. I wonder what will happen when Messi/Ronaldo plays that position in this tactic!

BaleAward02_zps3d398208.jpg

Last edited:
But i just have one problem I think.

Why my playmakers don't score that much? haha

A good tactic, I love the movement and possesion although the results are sometimes less satisfactory.
I made ​​a few changes to the amcr & amcl as AM support cross aim mixed, striker wide play normal and few tweak corner attack and defend. looks good with my swansea team

A good tactic, I love the movement and possesion although the results are sometimes less satisfactory.
I made ​​a few changes to the amcr & amcl as AM support cross aim mixed, striker wide play normal and few tweak corner attack and defend. looks good with my swansea team

Hey mate appreciate your feed back and sharing the tweaks. I will try them too, see if can improve the tactic more ;)