p025

Reaction score
I am managing dortmund and i am currently in the second season january transfer window leading the league. I am looking to reinforce the squad with a good young wonderkid (prefrably a midfielder). i had to sell kagawa as he would not accept a new contract and decided to buy keisuke honda to replace him, but tbh i dont think honda is as good as kagawa. Need someone to provide competition to honda. But please dont say kovacic as he is already bought by another team. Any other suggestions for some good young talents out there. i have got about 10 million pounds to spend.

Adryan
Found this gem myself- cost me only 1 mil!!! He's pretty similiar to Kovacic (I've got both at my team). Adryan has a bit more to offer attack wise, and Kovacic is a bit more creative (in my save Kovacic already has PPM, whereas Adryan doesn't have any), but both are fantastic buys and have loads of potential.
View attachment 210934
View attachment 210935

Leonadro Bittencourt, he's a good young playmaker. Look at Zakaria Labyad but that late into the game he'll probably be at United. Enzo Reale is a good shout.

These kids wont be able to compete with honda, i would pick honda all day everyday!
Lorenzo Crisetig - Inter
Marco Varratti - Peresca
Andrea Poli - Inter

Thanks for the suggestions! Any other good youngsters for other positions??

Eriksen if he's not been sold already, I bought him first transfer window to come at the end of the season then sold Kagawa for almost double the price in the summer transfer window as he wouldn't take a new contract and in the 2nd season Eriksen has been insane (even though Kagawa was awesome for me too, just not quite as good).