Tomiblaougrana΄s tactic bible and more

Nuke7 the first screen shot shows the general settings of the tactic. As i mentioned above, the only individual tweaks are the following: 1. All the players have passing to mixed (exactly at the middle). Only the 2 cbs have minimum passing and the anchorman when he is used. The GK is set by default. 2. The amr and aml are set to swap positions and to move into flanks. There is no other individual setting. So it is easy to make the tactic just by looking the first screenshot. If you cant though, write back to me, i ll post the tactic. Thanks for trying out. Just follow all the instructions. If any problem, i would be happy to discuss it and find solution.
the wingers instructions. you say move into flanks, is this MOVE INTO CHANNELS or HUG TOUCHLINE? thank you in advance!

Good point. It is move into channels. My mistake.
I have to say it works great by sometimes tweaking the formation. I did want to ask you a couple more things.
- Everyone plays mixed passing and I would like to add a little bit more possesion to my game, how to achieve this without having the tactic to suffer? I play with Crvena Zvezda, one of the better clubs in Serbia but nowhere near Barcelona squad quality.
- I see that I can't make too much CCC in the match which resultet in losing against the bottom club at home with 0-1 after having 17 shots and them only 2. They did have 2 CCC and 1 got scored. I only got 1 and nothing went in. Maybe its an incident but I do see it more often, much chances and shots but no CCC.
- Sometimes I see the other team creating much CCC, is it good to change the to Defend instead of Counter or do you think this shouldn't be done.
- And the team, should they deploy Zonal marking or man marking. The central defenders, zonal or man? The anchor man, zonal or defend? And the CMs, zonal or defend?

Thank you in advance! Great work!

PS, how against this tactic?
----------------ST----------------
----------ALMC----ARMC----------
----------CM---CM---CM----------
--LB------CB---------CB------RB--
----------------GK----------------

Last edited:
I have to say it works great by sometimes tweaking the formation. I did want to ask you a couple more things.
- Everyone plays mixed passing and I would like to add a little bit more possesion to my game, how to achieve this without having the tactic to suffer? I play with Crvena Zvezda, one of the better clubs in Serbia but nowhere near Barcelona squad quality.
- I see that I can't make too much CCC in the match which resultet in losing against the bottom club at home with 0-1 after having 17 shots and them only 2. They did have 2 CCC and 1 got scored. I only got 1 and nothing went in. Maybe its an incident but I do see it more often, much chances and shots but no CCC.
- Sometimes I see the other team creating much CCC, is it good to change the to Defend instead of Counter or do you think this shouldn't be done.
- And the team, should they deploy Zonal marking or man marking. The central defenders, zonal or man? The anchor man, zonal or defend? And the CMs, zonal or defend?

Thank you in advance! Great work!

PS, how against this tactic?
----------------ST----------------
----------ALMC----ARMC----------
----------CM---CM---CM----------
--LB------CB---------CB------RB--
----------------GK----------------

Kezmanomania, I have only used the tactic with barcelona. When i used it everyone was on man to man defending. Anchorman was man to man specifically on the opposite amc.I never changed this. If you have shots from wide but no cccs, try to shout (work the ball into the box). Dont worry so much though. You will lose too sometimes. Facing the tactic you mention i would try dmcr/defend dmcl/ defend, 2 wingbacs/attack, 2 wingers/attack one central cm/support, and the poacher. Passing: Down both flanks . Not workinq; Then put the cm as an advanced playmaker/support, just behind poacher

Kezmanomania, I have only used the tactic with barcelona. When i used it everyone was on man to man defending. Anchorman was man to man specifically on the opposite amc.I never changed this. If you have shots from wide but no cccs, try to shout (work the ball into the box). Dont worry so much though. You will lose too sometimes. Facing the tactic you mention i would try dmcr/defend dmcl/ defend, 2 wingbacs/attack, 2 wingers/attack one central cm/support, and the poacher. Passing: Down both flanks . Not workinq; Then put the cm as an advanced playmaker/support, just behind poacher
so everyone with man to man defending? set up in general or player by player? and tight marking or not?

so everyone with man to man defending? set up in general or player by player? and tight marking or not?

I didnt touch the marking instructions of my players except the anchorman. I just set marking to default from general screen. I didnt touch tight marking either, ecxept for anchorman. If i used opposite instruction to the opposition amc (no tight marking), then ofcourse i set my anchorman to not tight mark him. If i used opposite instruction to the opposition amc (always tight marking), then i set my anchorman to tight mark him.

Great post man.
You're absolutely right, there is now way you can download a magic tactic and expect to win every game.
I used your formations and tweaked them where needed for my mediocre AA Ghent team (def line pushed back, possession shouts etc)

There is however one opposition formation my team seams to be struggling with: the 4-4-2 wide diamond.
(flat 4-man defence, 1 DMC, 2 wingers, 1 AMC, 2 strikers).
The best I've come up with this far is to play a narrow diamond with 2 supporting MCs and tight marking of the opposition wingers by my fullbacks, but I'm still struggling.

Any ideas on this one?