FM12 UPDATE TRANSFERS AND PROMOTIONS FOR ALL VERSION

johnakos25

Reaction score
19/09/2012 UPDATE BY JOHNAKOS
all transfers from: England,Greece,Serbia,Italia,France,Germany,Norwegian,Russia,Scotland, Turcky,Holland, Brazilia, Switzerland,Poland,Romanian
IT'S WORK WITH ALL VERSION FM AND TESTED UNTIL 2021 WITHOUT ANY CRASH OR BUGS!!

DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE
http://membersfun.blogspot.gr/2012/07/summer-update-transfers-for-fm12.html
VISIT US TO OUR GROUP IN FB
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Football-Manager-2012-online-with-hamachi/119364354840068
OR JOIN TO OUR BLOG
membersfun

Last edited:
NOW AND WITH PROMOTION/RELEGATION TEAMS.
SO DON'T WAIT DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE UNTIL 18/8/12 WITH ALL TRANSFERS AROUND THE WORLD.
IT WORKS PERFECT WITH ALL VERSION 12.04 AND ABOVE!!!
YOU CAN VISIT US ALSO TO OUR GROUP IN FB
membersfun

Borja Valero -> Fiorentina, Tottenham didn't sign Moutihno (Moutihno back at Porto), Puncheon is longer on loan at QPR (Puncheon -> Southampton), Stoke couldn't finish the deal for Huddlestone (Huddlestone -> Tottenham), Billy Sharp -> Nottingham Forest (on loan)

Hulk and witsel to Zenit, Meireles to Fernebache. Update now pliz. thanks

Lassana Diara to Anzhi
Nkita Burmistriv to Anzhi from Amkar
Ailton to Terek from APOEL

after your request i am working on it.so i ll upload the new one with last changes after 2/9

Can you stop spamming the forum with links to your website please.

If you can offer help with a users problem then do. Dont post a generic link to your site instead.

Continue and i'll be forced to ban you.

OMG!This is not a spam!This is the help that i offer to members cause nobody does it!ASK your members!
I didnt post a generic link!I posted the detailed link for their problem!
So pls thanks me!
With respect!

I don't see why you can't just upload to this site? all your doing is redirecting people to your site so you gain money from the adverts (plus i dont see the need for a new update when theres Marshall who has HUGE backing and professionalism and doesn't link to other sites for money he does it for free)

'nobody does it' don't know what forums you read but quite often people get the help they need, your acting the good guy so people go to your site and you get money from the community (exploiting the community much)

Last edited:
Thank you Didier.I appreciate your kindly words.Some people must to see that we are working too good like others. (So don't compare anybody with anybody UKV Marcus)! I proved that i same proffesional like your called sponsor...so dont acting people what to do,they know better what to do, whatever they like and from where download patches! So we have a Democracy!:wub: