MillerJA9

Reaction score
Before anyone asks, I don't have "get stuck in" as an instruction but my players are disgracefully dirty.

Last six games I've had six red cards. Two in one game, and one game where I didn't. In the other four, a red in each. Usually happens in the last few minutes of the game when I'm chasing a point. A pointless second bookable just to **** me off. It's also coincided with a terrible run of form that's plagued me out of nowhere. Lost five on the bounce now :(

Anyone else having similar issues?

Last edited:
Stay on feet will help as they'll be more selective with their tackles. Players who have good mental and tackling stats will too. Not using Ball-Winning midfielders (or at least not using aggressive nutters) will help as well.

It'll also pay off to check their body language. You don't want to be hassling like crazy with frustrated/angry/nervous players.

Stay on feet will help as they'll be more selective with their tackles. Players who have good mental and tackling stats will too. Not using Ball-Winning midfielders (or at least not using aggressive nutters) will help as well.

It'll also pay off to check their body language. You don't want to be hassling like crazy with frustrated/angry/nervous players.

Just weird how it's come about out of nowhere. I'm playing as Blackburn Rovers and the main culprit is the buffoon that is Grant Hanley.

He's been sent off in his last three games. Each time he's come back from suspension he has gone and got another red. I know I need to make these changes to try and combat it, but I can't help but feel it's getting a little silly now. I mean three reds in three games? Unrealistic to say the least.

Just weird how it's come about out of nowhere. I'm playing as Blackburn Rovers and the main culprit is the buffoon that is Grant Hanley.

He's been sent off in his last three games. Each time he's come back from suspension he has gone and got another red. I know I need to make these changes to try and combat it, but I can't help but feel it's getting a little silly now. I mean three reds in three games? Unrealistic to say the least.
So manage? You're the manager!

Look at why he's picking up the cards.