Reaction score
So as said in Bullardinho's player story thread I have decided to start a player story thread, however with a little difference from Bullardinho's. the 4 clubs in question will be clubs I consider to be fallen giants. I am looking for 11 other people to take part in this story 4 for each club and then hopefully the 4 players in question come through together and resurrect the fallen giant or you get sold! So whilst I wait for BF4 to update I will get the thread together.

The clubs

There will be 4 clubs from 4 different nations 2 of the clubs I have already decided upon, from England it will be my beloved Leeds United! We have always had decent enough youth come through the club but due to well known reasons we have had probably the second greatest implosion in the football league behind Portsmouth in my opinion! The second club will be from Spain and will be Real Betis not a giant as such but was on the verge of something special at one point in the 90's remember when they signed Denilson!

Now the other two clubs I will leave up to participants, as long as they're from different nations like Italy, Germany, France etc. I will also maybe change Betis if people have a better Spanish idea for a team. I am trying to stay away from the big clubs because I would like to see who goes on to sign for the Barcelona's, Madrids etc.

What to expect from me/how the game will work

so I figure the first 3-4 seasons not much will happen so I will sim those pretty fast and update them just as quick too in the story thread, with a quick update for each set of players. I will upload the save for each season to Mega so people can have a nosey around the save now once a few seasons have passed it should start to get interesting so the updates will need more player participation.

Once we get past the 4th season (or third depending on how people develop) I will expect people to do updates for their individual players, doesn't have to be anything fancy can be 3-4 sentences of text although if you want to get fancy then please be my guest. I would just like players to post an update for each season keeps the story interesting especially if people end up signing for other clubs.

I am free for the next few days so I will fly through the first few seasons, but I am back to work Friday so expect at least one update a week but most likely two after then. I do have a Mrs, 2 kids and a full time job so I will try to keep the workload as light as possible.

Player Rules/Guidelines/other stuff

1. First things first PA will be set at -10 as players don't always reach potential and I would love to see some players get to world class, and also some wasted potential stories too (6).

2. Please be realistic when creating a player no stupid soppy bollocks like can I be called Kanye West

3. Please do not commit if you don't think you will post small player updates every season once we all break into first teams

4. So that people do not pick all the same position's clubs will have 2 striker place limit so we do not hinder development of each other

5. If you want to have rivalries with each other that's fine sort it out with PM's but don't just start attacking each other for no reason.

6. do people want me to assign a few attributes or let the game decide on them, what in other people's experience works the best?

7. I operate a no bullshit policy! I am an angry northern ******* at times so if I am abrupt I can only apologise!

8. I will think of more to add here as I go!

9. story thread here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...llen-giant-bap-story-section.html#post2651730

Last edited:
Looking at the editor this looks like a reasonable template for your players once clubs have been decided.

Name :
D.O.B. :
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities)
City of birth:
Club: (once all 4 have been decided)
Career plan: (will allow one per user)
Position:
PPM's: (will decide how many soon)
Relationships (max 3)
attributes: 3 seen, 1 unseen
ethnicity
hair colour
skin colour
height: centimetres
weight: kilos
left footed/right footed/two footed, if two footed indicate which is strongest other will be set to 15

Last edited:
I'm interested, would love to be at Leeds :p

Name: Jorge Perez
D.O.B: 27/06/98 (that's if we do it where we begin at 16)
City of birth: Lisbon
Career plan: not too sure what that plan that means
Positon: CM
PPM's: leave blank if possible
Relationships: is that favoured people/clubs etc?

Last edited:
Like the other one, I'd definitely be up for this :D

Oh, and I'll be Leeds as well. My Grandad supports leads so I've always followed them (kinda :D)

Club Spots

Leeds United

Epic Terrorist
LUAP
Matt419
GreatUserName

Real Betis

Aidan
Lewie
Telstar
timmzeh
danny

Torino

Znik
Reubomad
predator scare
young boy

Kaiserslautern

Naterr
lippo
Jamiewilliams
zacram

(if i spelt your name wrong apologies but we all know who is who

Last edited:
Maybe for Germany, you could do 1860 Munich, and see if anyone can get potentially to the Bayern team? I would love to be part of this, and I would wanna be Betis. :)

Hey Dude I'm up for this!

how about AEK Athens?? not the best league but they were dominant and now down in the second tier....and if so I wanna be there please

Hey man, I'm up for this! Ajax maybe? Torino, Borussia Mochendgladblach

Name - Fernando Teixeira
D.O.B. - 10/08
Nationality - (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities) Spain
City of birth - Barcelona
Club - Mochedengladblach
Career plan -
Position - CAM/ST
PPM's: - None
Relationships (max 3) -

I will edit my profile once clubs etc are confirmed :)

Last edited:
Name : Aidan Dickson
D.O.B. : 10/10
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities): Spainish
City of birth: Real Betis
Club: (once all 4 have been decided): Valencia
Position: Striker

Last edited:
Name : Lewié Róberts
D.O.B. : 03/09 (Whatever year we're doing)
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities) Spanish
City of birth: Madrid
Club: (once all 4 have been decided) Real Betis
Career plan: (will allow one per user) Manager?
Position: ST (Acc. = CAM)
PPM's: (will decide how many soon) Will edit when exact
Relationships (max 3) The 3 people who are at Betis (Dickson and the 2 who come)

sorry guys was just having my first game of BF4 since it released it needed my full attention!

I'm interested, would love to be at Leeds :p

Name: Jorge Perez
D.O.B: 27/06/98 (that's if we do it where we begin at 16)
City of birth: Lisbon
Career plan: not too sure what that plan that means
Positon: CM
PPM's: leave blank if possible
Relationships: is that favoured people/clubs etc?

yeah that is favoured people

Maybe for Germany, you could do 1860 Munich, and see if anyone can get potentially to the Bayern team? I would love to be part of this, and I would wanna be Betis. :)

ok will put you in betis

Hey Dude I'm up for this!

how about AEK Athens?? not the best league but they were dominant and now down in the second tier....and if so I wanna be there please

not sure AEK will be very popular but if I am wrong then yeah they can be in

Low Injury proneness!! :p

yeah I agree with this will set them all low

Torino were successful a very very long time ago

Torino has had 2 shouts so i guess they will be in possibly

Name - Fernando Teixeira
D.O.B. - 10/08
Nationality - (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities) Spain
City of birth - Barcelona
Club: (once all 4 have been decided) -
Career plan: (will allow one per user) - Wants to play for Barca
Position: CAM/ST
PPM's: (will decide how many soon)
Relationships (max 3)

I will edit my profile once clubs etc are confirmed :)

ok cool you're in

Name : Aidan Dickson
D.O.B. : 10/10/1994
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities): Spainish
City of birth: Real Betis
Club: (once all 4 have been decided): Valencia
Position: Striker

you are in did you mean club real betis city of birth valencia?