sorry guys made a school boy error tried to upload whilst simming the game well as you can imagine that didn't work, reuploading will be August I think added France and Holland too. Just playing some Total Extreme Wrestling whilst it uploads another 20 I would say!

edit - oh and posted screens in story thread

Seems we've all forgot this one. Me included! I'll make sure to get a post out soon, because I hope this will continue!

yeh not sure how this happened! will do mine later too as I liked my angry Scot/greek guy!

I can't get the download to work...not sure if I've done something wrong but it is downloading as a "12" file and not loading up...

Hey guys sorry been mega busy at work but given the lack of post (1 in fact) since the last update I think it is safe to say this game is dead

Noo I wanna see how it turns outout! :) Think people will wake up again, it was just the fact that you gave notice that there would be a break that made people passive.

Noo I wanna see how it turns outout! :) Think people will wake up again, it was just the fact that you gave notice that there would be a break that made people passive.
I'll put a save up when I get chance but not sure when it will be, won't be tonight laid up in bed ill won't even be watching MayPac later on ??????

I have a reason for lack of updates, I have been doing nothing but assignments for the last 4 days, I have three more to do as well