FM19 Tactics by TFF

FM Base is proud to be a Humble Partner

rodrigom10

Feb 5, 2019
Is there a way to go back after an update?
Since i updated to 19.3.6, all my tactics lost perfomance.
It is much harder to play with a high defensive line now as even the fastest CB's will suffer with through ***************.

[T]-Mo

Nov 24, 2009
Can someone change the conqueror tactic into a working 4-3-3?
I have tried everything, normally I'm good at creating tactics, but this time... Really hate the match engine.

Apr 1, 2012
Here's another video that I uploaded 4 months ago ;) It shows how short corners can be exploited

I must add that recently I noticed that some people started using this exploit in their tactics but their implementation was extremely complicated and its effect was very random… there's other way to implement this exploit and that way is much simpler to implement and it makes the exploit to be much more stable.

[video=youtube_share;vrIVr5Pe3qQ]

Mate you said that you will share this exploit before FM 2020 comes, well there is less then 2 weeks to 2020 so maybe its time to share it???

DesanN

Jul 14, 2016
Have you changed anything in tactics? I heard that we need to change tactics every season, because Comp gets used to them and they become not so effective. For example, I headed the Wolves and won the Premier League in 22/23 (replayed a couple of times so that the opponents played a good score for me, but only the last 2 matches, because at first I didn’t even think that I could take a place even in top4, and then victory in hands was). Top clubs beat without problems. And in the next season everything was disgusting, he updated the squad under the Champions League, as a result only 6th place. And, funny, I bought a very promising striker (completion 14 and the rest is good, including hidden skills), the player simply refused to realize the moments. And he released a veteran for the next half season with an ability level of about 120, and piled up a lot of goals.

OP
T

TotalFootballFan9

Dec 10, 2013
Mate you said that you will share this exploit before FM 2020 comes, well there is less then 2 weeks to 2020 so maybe its time to share it???
Hi mate,

A promise is a promise... ;)

Due obvious reasons I won't go for comprehensive explanation of this exploit so I'll be brief.

If in your attacking corner setup you put some of your players at the position under the red arrow(look at the screenshot below) then it will make him to take some "unusual" position during attacking corners.

The location of that "unusual" position depends on many factors such as his role/duty and some other tactical settings.

On the video below you can see one of many variation which can be achieved using this exploit.

corner-exploit.png

Reactions: macgyver0