nath-2010

Reaction score
Want to make a squad with players that are young and have good stats

GK :David De Gea/Marc-André ter Stegen
DC :Ezequiel Muñoz/Daniele Rugani/Mamadou Sakho/Kurt Zouma/Mateo Musacchio(DM also)
DR:Romario/sime vrjaliko/Kyle Walker
DL:Jack Robinson/Romario(train him)
DM:Nathaniel Chalobah/Phil Jones(a DC also)/Alex Sandro/Yann M'Vila
MC:Aaron Ramsey/Amato Ciciretti/Felipe Anderson(AMC more but plays MC equally good)/Toni Kroos(the same with anderson)/Jack Wilshere
AMR:Xherdan Shaqiri/Joel Valencia/André Schürrle/Alex Chamberlain/Wellington Silva
AMC:Rafinha/Alan Dzagoev/Gaël Kakuta/Eden Hazard AM C/L(best player in the game for me)/Christian Eriksen(really good)/Lucas Moura/Erik Lamela/Douglas Costa/Lewis Holtby/Ganso
AML:Mario Götze(best option after messi and cr7)/Ricardo Kishna/Antoine Griezmann/Pablo Sarabia
ST:aguero(the best striker in game)/Cavani/Connor Wickham/Anass Achahbar/Neymar/Bojan/Iker Muniain(great AML too)/Romelu Lukaku/Mbaye Niang
there are more young and talented players search them :) i hope i helped you:)

GK : Ter Stegen/Szczesny/De Gea/Nicola Leali/Alphonse Areola (just pick 3 of them. Or 2, if you have the likes of Casillas,Hart,etc)
DL : (don't know XD)
DC : Alderweireld/Mamadou Sakho/Subotic
DR : Sime Vrsaljko/Walker (the last one would be expensive i think)
DM : M'Vila/Alex Song
CM : Kroos/Felipe Anderson/Jack Collison/Kuzmanovic/Milan Badelj
AMC : Hazard/Ganso/Lucas Moura/Oscar/Dzagoev/Willian/Bressan/Eriksen/Gotze
AMR/L : Reus/Shaqiri/Chamberlain/Schurrle and some ppl in leverkusen
ST : Yaya Sanogo/Jay Rodriguez/Neymar/Muniain (plays well as AML)/Lukaku/Balotelli/Leandro Damiao

Hope it helps, there are much more young players, many of them in Bordeaux,Sochaux, and Leverkusen

chalobah and jones are naturally centre backs and alex sandro is a left back! why would you wanna start playing players out of their natural positions?

chalobah and jones are naturally centre backs and alex sandro is a left back! why would you wanna start playing players out of their natural positions?
because they are alot better on DMC than DC maybe because i have some greats regens DC

Mbaye Niang is a must buy.
Is and will be the best striker.
Only 22 years old and allready valued 36M

Any screenshots ?
I up niang soon.
Also Stefan Savic is in my opinion on of the best defenders. He is no wonderkid, but from age 21 he will develope to be a star.

GK - Alex Smithies
RB - Nathaniel clyne
CB - Equizeil Munoz
CB - Mateo Musacchio
LB - Kieran Gibbs
RM - Alex Oxalde Chamberlain
CM - Marco Verratti
CM - Josh McEachran
LM - Andre Schurrle
ST - Leandro Damiao
ST - Romelu Lukaku