The First Possession Tactic That WORK! Unbelievable Results!

It's an amazing tactic that works great with DLP who have the play simple short passes preferred move. I've used two version of this tactic. In the second I switched the DMC with a AMC so it was more attacking.

what you play your AMC as? aslo what results you get?

I played with the DM version home against Everton (1-1) and away at Man City (1-2) and whilst I only got one point I did have 66% possession against Everton and 59% against man city. I should have beaten Everton but a 90+2 min goal by Pienaar was one of two Everton shots on target in comparison to our 13. Against QPR (2-0) home and Bristol Rovers (3-1) away I used the more attacking style by replacing the DM with a AM. In both these matches I had 62% possession and dominated completely but they were easier games. I have made no transfers so its with the original squad.

Just played away to Aston Villa 1-1. Had 57% possession with the AMC version and had twice as many shots on target. Unfortunately I had Williams, Chico and De Guzman out injured and Vorm had a bad match. I really should have won.

Nice.
Iv tried an AMC version but dont seem to have much luck... im currently testing another AMC with this tactic but changing the LCM into a ball winner (defend) and swapping positions with th CMR (DP support) and the AMC as an advanced play maker (support)

also changing the wide play of the RW/LW to cut inside seems to help:)

Some questions:

-How many tactics there are? I have seen AMC and DMC changes and i'm confused
-Players swamping positions it's a must?
-With so many shouts, are the sliders on default?

I'm using modern warfare 4-4-2 and i want one more tactic. This could be it :D

Thanks

Some questions

-How many tactics there are? I have seen AMC and DMC changes and i'm confused
-Players swamping positions it's a must?
-With so many shouts, are the sliders on default?

I'm using modern warfare 4-4-2 and i want one more tactic. This could be it :D

Thanks

The tactic iv uploaded is the tested DMC one:) use that one :)
yes players swapping is a must:)
and no the sliders are not on default:)

The tactic iv uploaded is the tested DMC one:) use that one :)
yes players swapping is a must:)
and no the sliders are not on default:)

If the sliders are not on default, when you shout, you will override the sliders instructions, so what's the point on doing both?

About the swamping, which positions do so?

If the sliders are not on default, when you shout, you will override the sliders instructions, so what's the point on doing both?

About the swamping, which positions do so?

you sure?

also LW - LCM
ST - RW
RCM - DM
note this is based on the roles of the players

I know someone tried it for 2 games but has anyone tried to drop ST to AMC and play for decent number of games?

Really tempted to try this, with possession plus inter changing positions this would make the ideal "Barca" tactic.

I know someone tried it for 2 games but has anyone tried to drop ST to AMC and play for decent number of games?

Really tempted to try this, with possession plus inter changing positions this would make the ideal "Barca" tactic.

TEST IT:)
Then post the results:)

Im in an important period with my Villa team and if I mess things up now it will wash away 2 seasons of hard work.

Its awful,
Decided to play with Fulham.. Lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the first match, yeah it is chelsea but still 6-1 is shocking!

Followed all the instructions as well.

Its awful,
Decided to play with Fulham.. Lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the first match, yeah it is chelsea but still 6-1 is shocking!

Followed all the instructions as well.

It won't work with Some clubs because it needs adleast two mc who play short simple passes and the right style of players in general

Im at the end of the season now with my Villa team, next season I am planning to use this.

I have Madrid 451 and a tactic called 1.3, which one is this tactic? I downloaded both in this thread.

Also is my squad up to scratch to play this? I have all ball playing defenders, 2x CB 5* regens with 13+ passing still aged 18. I plan on bringing in Ruben Pardo to play alongside Pedro in CM, Are Shelvey and McArthy ok to play in this formation?

View attachment 298556

About to sign Pardo, Robinson, and will likely sell Fabio(hes injured way too much) to Milan and replace him.

you sure?

also LW - LCM
ST - RW
RCM - DM
note this is based on the roles of the players

If my striker is Rooney or Neymar, RW is not good for both. Should i change it to LW and use Neymar?
LW i use Bale, and Wilshere as MCL. What to do with Bale as MCL?
RCM and DM should be Fletcher or Carrick, right?

Thanks in advance

All pre season I won every game, including vs Bayern. But I only had 37% possession vs them. I played Man Utd in Charity Shield, lost on pens, 50-50 possession. 1st game of season I switch the DMC to AMC home to Swansea, Im 2-0 down within 20 mins, ends up 1-2, I have 57% possession.

Just lost 1-0 at home to newly promoted Derby, 58% possession and 20+ shots to 5. Lost 2 out of my first 3 league games, both at home to weak opposition.