The First Possession Tactic That WORK! Unbelievable Results!

Can you help me with this... I re-read the OP and it looks like Ive neglected the match prep.

This is from OP...

Opponents instructions:
back line - all mark tightly and close down quickly
everyone els - close down quick and show onto weaker foot
Does this mean I have to set this before each game? Right now I have the assistant taking care of pretty much everything.

Shouts:
Retain Possession
Play ball to feet
play out of defense
play through defense
look for overlap
hassle opponents
Again I have to put all of these shouts on at the start of every single game?

Above all you need the right players for the tactic!

Pitch size:standard - How do I change my pitch size?
training: very high fitness untill 1 week before season then average attacking - Attacking always? What match preperation do you use? ATM I use whatever my scout reccommends for the next opponent. How far along is your match prep slider? What days off do you give(I have just got in CL so a lot of games thick and fast for me)?

Sorry for all the questions, I just really really want to get this tactic to work, I love the pass and movement, its amazing to watch. I also have Rodrigo who I have always used as AMR, I now play him ST(his natural position) and he switches with either Douglas Costa or Wellington Nem who start at AMR.

If my striker is Rooney or Neymar, RW is not good for both. Should i change it to LW and use Neymar?
LW i use Bale, and Wilshere as MCL. What to do with Bale as MCL?
RCM and DM should be Fletcher or Carrick, right?

Thanks in advance

you could then you would have to swap the 2 Cm around soo its... LCM - DLP, RCM - AP
and for positions swamping...
LW - ST
RCM - RW
LCM - CDM

Can you help me with this... I re-read the OP and it looks like Ive neglected the match prep.

This is from OP...

Opponents instructions:
back line - all mark tightly and close down quickly
everyone els - close down quick and show onto weaker foot
Does this mean I have to set this before each game? Right now I have the assistant taking care of pretty much everything.

Shouts:
Retain Possession
Play ball to feet
play out of defense
play through defense
look for overlap
hassle opponents
Again I have to put all of these shouts on at the start of every single game?

Above all you need the right players for the tactic!

Pitch size:standard - How do I change my pitch size?
training: very high fitness untill 1 week before season then average attacking - Attacking always? What match preperation do you use? ATM I use whatever my scout reccommends for the next opponent. How far along is your match prep slider? What days off do you give(I have just got in CL so a lot of games thick and fast for me)?

Sorry for all the questions, I just really really want to get this tactic to work, I love the pass and movement, its amazing to watch. I also have Rodrigo who I have always used as AMR, I now play him ST(his natural position) and he switches with either Douglas Costa or Wellington Nem who start at AMR.

use the opponent instructions and shouts every single game...

pitch size - you can only change at the start of the season

also for match prep i use teamwork

Its awful,
Decided to play with Fulham.. Lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the first match, yeah it is chelsea but still 6-1 is shocking!

Followed all the instructions as well.

well... first you team needs to learn the tactic
2. you need the right players for the tactic and fulham just dont have the right players
3. even tho i had some freak results in my derby save doesn't mean you should be beating teams alot better than yours

use the opponent instructions and shouts every single game...

pitch size - you can only change at the start of the season

also for match prep i use teamwork
How do you change the pitch size? The groundsmen doesnt ask like he did in all other FM's.
How far along is your match prep slider? Can you show a SS of training?

How do you change the pitch size? The groundsmen doesnt ask like he did in all other FM's.

How far along is your match prep slider? Can you show a SS of training?

they ask me at the start of the season like normal...

also i keep match prep on tactics only at 100% untill my team learn my formation then i set it to teamwork 30%

im not sure... my 3rd season as derby has been disappointing with this tactic or some reason:\ at home it still works good but away i hopeless lol anyway iv started a new save with a new tactic. I decided to make an arsenal tactic as the way they play is exciting. So far with my new arsenal tactic its going well but still testing and i have a few ideas on how to make it better:) I also have an home and away version :)

A well thought-out tactic, I thought you was crazy putting both wide positions as AP's, but for a posession tactic it just makes sense. I won't be trying it as the moment as I don't have the players for it in my current save :(.

A well thought-out tactic, I thought you was crazy putting both wide positions as AP's, but for a posession tactic it just makes sense. I won't be trying it as the moment as I don't have the players for it in my current save :(.
YUP:)

i had good results with this tactic, recommend everyone to at least give it a go

I'm currently using this tactic with Brighton and it's not too bad.. Considering I have a pretty poor squad that should be around mid-table, we're currently 6th after 16 games with a game in hand on all of those around us. Tbf, the tactic does suit Brighton as they are a passing side but some of the players are just not good enough to play this way. The only players I've brought in are: Michael Keane, Korey Smith, Steven Mouyokolo, Dani Pacheco, & Nick Powell on loan, I've also signed Salif Diao on a free.

The most important position, IMO, is goalkeeper.. I'm lucky because my goalkeeper is probably my best player and because of that he has only conceded 16 in 16 and has an average rating of 7.20 - which isn't bad considering my defence is pretty awful. You also need a very good striker, Craig Makail-Smith is gash and is nowhere near the player you need for this role, even Pacheco struggles to play it.. My current top scorers (Vicente & Orlandi) have 4 each, so if you're hoping for a high scoring tactic, look elsewhere!

So yeah, so far so good.. If this tactic can achieve me promotion I'll be very happy! If your board are pressuring you to play possesion (like mine were) then give this tactic a go.. I have had the most possesion in every match so far (I think) even in the ones I have lost. However my side draw far too often, we've only lost twice all season in the league (Away at Sheff Wed, & Away at Peterborough) but 50% of our games have ended in a draw.. It gets pretty frustrating when you dominate with around 60% possession but nobody can finish!

I'm currently using this tactic with Brighton and it's not too bad.. Considering I have a pretty poor squad that should be around mid-table, we're currently 6th after 16 games with a game in hand on all of those around us. Tbf, the tactic does suit Brighton as they are a passing side but some of the players are just not good enough to play this way. The only players I've brought in are: Michael Keane, Korey Smith, Steven Mouyokolo, Dani Pacheco, & Nick Powell on loan, I've also signed Salif Diao on a free.

The most important position, IMO, is goalkeeper.. I'm lucky because my goalkeeper is probably my best player and because of that he has only conceded 16 in 16 and has an average rating of 7.20 - which isn't bad considering my defence is pretty awful. You also need a very good striker, Craig Makail-Smith is gash and is nowhere near the player you need for this role, even Pacheco struggles to play it.. My current top scorers (Vicente & Orlandi) have 4 each, so if you're hoping for a high scoring tactic, look elsewhere!

So yeah, so far so good.. If this tactic can achieve me promotion I'll be very happy! If your board are pressuring you to play possesion (like mine were) then give this tactic a go.. I have had the most possesion in every match so far (I think) even in the ones I have lost. However my side draw far too often, we've only lost twice all season in the league (Away at Sheff Wed, & Away at Peterborough) but 50% of our games have ended in a draw.. It gets pretty frustrating when you dominate with around 60% possession but nobody can finish!

I too found that i never scored enough goals 80% of my wins were wins by 1 goal! iv been trying to work on this but soo far not soo good:( i am thinking maybe changing the St to Advance forward or maybe poacher with ppm beat offside trap