Inital thought's on the beta

leckuno

Reaction score
So what are peoples thoughts so far then?

I've only played a couple of hours but I'm really liking it so far. Been a lot of good changes added which I'm enjoying

Very good although I'm not a fan of the skin and there isn't the option of a light or dark one

Good so far. The only minor thing that’s annoyed me is the tutorials for every little thing when you first do something

I think the Game is way too easy every tactic i tried somehow worked out and most of the tactics in this website are working too.

Impressed so far. I runs well and most menus are easy to follow. I just wish I could work out how to 'rewind' during a game to check what VAR is on about lol.

I think the Game is way too easy every tactic i tried somehow worked out and most of the tactics in this website are working too.

always the same with beta, pretty sure its deliberate to get people winning and enjoying the game then always more difficult on full release

Impressed so far. I runs well and most menus are easy to follow. I just wish I could work out how to 'rewind' during a game to check what VAR is on about lol.

Do you mean here...? The menu next to the play/pause button, top right.

rewind screen.jpg

So not played the game yet as seen the screen shots and well the only skin is awful. it's not dark and it's not light. What were they thinking?

So looking good so far.
The only 'annoyance' i have found to date is the inability to import training schedules...

As much as I like the fact that, finishing is now improved, I think it's now way over the top, every striker can finish even average ones, scoring 50 plus goals in one season. Top teams struggling, teams like Tottenham, Manchester city getting relegated. Silly really. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's experiencing this. Here's a pic of my recent save and this is just the second season

Attachments

• 16057447139768128445545389695938.jpg
    16057447139768128445545389695938.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 171
Worst thing about FM21 is the way Brexit works in the game now. Waiting for the full game and pre-game editor to release so I can change to the Brexit rules I want (either wage-based work permits, or no work permits and only foreign player limits). Work permits based on international appearances are so stupid and annoying. Makes it way too hard to sign any foreign player who isn't already developed and well established. National teams also tend to favor giving caps to older players over younger players. I highly doubt the Premier League goes through with such a stupid, restrictive work permit rule in real life.

Outside of that, I've been playing 1860 München in the German 3. Liga, and have enjoyed it. Plan to make them into a second Munich team that competes with Bayern for the Bundesliga over the long-term. First time I've been out of English leagues in a long, long time, and it's nice.

Enjoying it generally! But is just me or is there more bugs than all the previous beta's combined?!

Underwhelmed by the game, apart from the matches.

There is too much noise that you can't cancel out, the scouting imo is ruined, and the tactical parts of the preparations are more or less meaningless if you want to employ one tactic instead of tweaking it game by game.