LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LFCMarshy would you be able to send me the update through email? I won't be here over the weekend when this is released and really hope to play it soon.

I think Tello should get a slight CA boost and a PA of -9 instead of -8 like in the winter update. Sorry if this was mentioned already.

I dont know if its been said, but de Vrij the CB/LB at Feyenoord could probably use a slight potential boost.

Also I feel Mauro Formica could be a bit better! He was one of our under-rated players I felt and although he didn't get enough playing time, I felt he was one of our best attackers. Same with Marcus Olsson. He has a powerful shot, but I think he lacks defensive awareness and "needs to step in his shoes".

Another player I feel could be better is Adam Henley. I thought he played terrific in the United game which Blackburn won. And same with Josh Morris! I think the two of them will have a bigger role next season as well, as I dont see us having the same back 4 (that we hardly had this season due to injuries :p )

Hope this helps.

Hi, don't know if anything has been said about Reading?

New owners confirmed a couple of days ago with a fair bit of money behind them, and a fair bit of talk about a £15m transfer kitty.

Ian Harte has accepted a new one year deal, but Brian Howard, Cywka and Griffin have been released.

Player changes, Pearce needs improving. Most consistent center back in the Championship last season, won our PotS etc, Karacan and Federici also had very good seasons and Cummings showed some promise at last..

Look forward to this tomorrow, and cheers :)

Are going to do the Turkish super league transfers and relegations/promotions

i think joe cole deserves a higher c.a as he had an impressive season for lille. grant holt improvement needed and also tyrone barnett at p'boro. signed for over a million and needs a high p.a. also joe lewis to cardiff and paul jones to crawley, both on free from pboro. shaun brisley needs high p.a signed to peterborough from maccesfield, prem league teams were after him.

When you thinking releasing this?? i think danny welbeck had good season increase kye walker,tom ince(blackpool),liam dickinson(southend) Powell(crewe)

Solbakken to Wolves!
done
Hey LFCMarshy would you be able to send me the update through email? I won't be here over the weekend when this is released and really hope to play it soon.
sorry mate, you'll have to download when you get back
I think Tello should get a slight CA boost and a PA of -9 instead of -8 like in the winter update. Sorry if this was mentioned already.
done :)
I dont know if its been said, but de Vrij the CB/LB at Feyenoord could probably use a slight potential boost.

Also I feel Mauro Formica could be a bit better! He was one of our under-rated players I felt and although he didn't get enough playing time, I felt he was one of our best attackers. Same with Marcus Olsson. He has a powerful shot, but I think he lacks defensive awareness and "needs to step in his shoes".

Another player I feel could be better is Adam Henley. I thought he played terrific in the United game which Blackburn won. And same with Josh Morris! I think the two of them will have a bigger role next season as well, as I dont see us having the same back 4 (that we hardly had this season due to injuries :p )

Hope this helps.
okayy
Hi, don't know if anything has been said about Reading?

New owners confirmed a couple of days ago with a fair bit of money behind them, and a fair bit of talk about a £15m transfer kitty.

Ian Harte has accepted a new one year deal, but Brian Howard, Cywka and Griffin have been released.

Player changes, Pearce needs improving. Most consistent center back in the Championship last season, won our PotS etc, Karacan and Federici also had very good seasons and Cummings showed some promise at last..

Look forward to this tomorrow, and cheers :)
all done
Are going to do the Turkish super league transfers and relegations/promotions
whats the promotions and relegations, and transfers may be done at some point but not for the moment
i think joe cole deserves a higher c.a as he had an impressive season for lille. grant holt improvement needed and also tyrone barnett at p'boro. signed for over a million and needs a high p.a. also joe lewis to cardiff and paul jones to crawley, both on free from pboro. shaun brisley needs high p.a signed to peterborough from maccesfield, prem league teams were after him.
done
When you thinking releasing this?? i think danny welbeck had good season increase kye walker,tom ince(blackpool),liam dickinson(southend) Powell(crewe)
its out tomorrow, all info is on opening page

and all done the players

Just some transfers for millwall incase you havent already done them...
Swap deal between millwall and bournemouth-Josh mcquioud to bournemouth-Scott Malone to Millwall
Chris taylor to millwall from Oldham Athletic
Cheers

Lewis Grabban might need a boost actually Billie, Also if you look at Villas finances i edited m8, raise it so they have about 13m to spend, think lambert will have 15ish so put it to that and it 13 and it will be fine. Also the football league have changed the sub rule to 7 from 5. :( So get editing. lol.

Hy Marshall!
jordi alba and christian eriksen need a little ca/pa boost i think.
i don't know sb mentioned that before.:/
thank you, you're brilliant:)

ENGLISH LEAGUE CLUBS VOTE IN FAVOUR OF 7 SUBS FOR NEXT SEASON, NOT 5. CAN THIS BE CHANGED??

VILLA CHAIRMAN HAS SED, NEW MANAGER WILL HAVE 25 MILLION TO SPEND

hargeaves left man city, matthew james and richie de laet from man u too leicester, almunia left arsenal

Lol, 25? I read 15m, so 13m will be enough on the game, u were told u would have money last year and spent nothing. So thats enough. If you need anymore you can sell. If you look like spending more you can have a finance boost. Match it up so its in between west ham and reading when you look at it in the editor billie m8 to keep it balanced. Also on Villa they got a player joining from AZ Brett Holman, its on future transfer on the game so he needs to just be put at villa :) nice one bud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.