LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the moment we cannot figure out how to do it, still trying....

cheers for looking into it! such a pain when making sure you have cover for all positions, a player always gets injured you have no replacement for

where did you get the source to do with Wigan Athletic because as far as Im aware David Jones has not left the club only: Hendry Thomas, Hugo Rodallega, Mohammed Diame & Chris Kirkland(on top of my head) have left us also I think you should have Shaun Maloney with 20 as Right Attacking Midfielder considering he played there quite alot for them and the fact the club has 4 natural Left Attacking Midfielder(if you include Moses who is natural in Right aswell) he should also be better and maybe give Lee Nicholls a PA not sure if he will turn good but Kirkland and Politt have both left meaning if Al-Habsi is injured he will be playing.

Serie A:
Rolando Maran is the new Catania coach.
Turkish League:
Bobo signs for Kayserispor
Cleyton signs for Kayserispor

How much will AC Milan have once/if they sell Thiago Silva to PSG and the players that have left has decreased there wage bill?

where did you get the source to do with Wigan Athletic because as far as Im aware David Jones has not left the club only: Hendry Thomas, Hugo Rodallega, Mohammed Diame & Chris Kirkland(on top of my head) have left us also I think you should have Shaun Maloney with 20 as Right Attacking Midfielder considering he played there quite alot for them and the fact the club has 4 natural Left Attacking Midfielder(if you include Moses who is natural in Right aswell) he should also be better and maybe give Lee Nicholls a PA not sure if he will turn good but Kirkland and Politt have both left meaning if Al-Habsi is injured he will be playing.

transfermarkt, however they have got some things wrong, Gomes leaving tottenham for example... Jones is the only mistake though i think, positions will be done
Rochdale have completed the signing of former Bolton Wanderers youngster Rhys Bennett
yep
Serie A:
Rolando Maran is the new Catania coach.
Turkish League:
Bobo signs for Kayserispor
Cleyton signs for Kayserispor
yep
How much will AC Milan have once/if they sell Thiago Silva to PSG and the players that have left has decreased there wage bill?

no idea will depend on if he goes and how much... probably add 20-30mil on their budget and ill decrease wage

Serie A:
Guiseppe Sculli returns to Lazio.
Kharja returns to Fiorentina.

Hi it seems Reading FC have been left out of the update.
First of all they went upto the premier league as champions on the update they are still in the championship.
Players and staff PA/CA have not been improved appropriately after a fantastic season. Also the club in general has not been improved reputation,morale,budget(15mil given) etc. (there are plans to upgrade the madejski if we stay up next season ,aswell as the improvement of our academy to cat 1 this is happening now)

Thanks
Aidan

You are not using my update then mate, reading have been altered in all them aspects

Great update thanks a million :D, is there anyway you can change the start in year? Startin july 2012 instead of july 2011??

Great update thanks a million :D, is there anyway you can change the start in year? Startin july 2012 instead of july 2011??

cannot be done without completely re-creating the whole English structure, and tbh i am not that good with nation rules and adding these

Serie A:
Timothy Nocchi signs for Juve Stabia from Juventus, a loan with a option to buy should be set low sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.