briann

Reaction score
View attachment 303722

F.C Barcelona

Founded in 1899 by a group of Swiss, English and Catalan footballers led by Joan Gamper, the club has become a symbol of Catalan culture and Catalanism, hence the motto "Més que un club" (More than a club). The official Barcelona anthem is the "Cant del Barça" written by Jaume Picas and Josep Maria Espinàs. Unlike many other football clubs, the supportersown and operate Barcelona. It is the world's second-richest football club in terms of revenue, with an annual turnover of €398 million. The club has a long-standing rivalry with Real Madrid; matches between the two teams are referred to as "El Clásico".
They are the current Copa del Rey champions and have won 21 La Liga, 26Copa del Rey, 10 Supercopa de España, 3 Copa Eva Duarte[3] and 2 Copa de la Liga trophies, as well as being the record holder for the latter four competitions. In international club football Barcelona have won four UEFA Champions League, a record four UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, four UEFA Super Cup, a record three Inter-Cities Fairs Cup and a record two FIFA Club World Cup trophies.
Barcelona is also the only European club to have played continental football every season since 1955, and one of three clubs never to have been relegated from La Liga, along with Athletic Bilbao and Real Madrid. In 2009, Barcelona became the first Spanish club to win the treble consisting of La Liga, Copa del Rey, and the Champions League. That same year, it also became the first football club ever to win six out of six competitions in a single year, thus completing the sextuple, comprising the aforementioned treble and the Spanish Super Cup, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup

Hey guys :),

First of I want too say that I am completely new too making a manager story so sorry if its a bad story :)
and also do not mind my english please its not the best :p I have no idea how too post images but hopefully it will all turn out good :) but yeah the title says it all I am going for World Domination with F.C. Barcelona!

My Goals:

First Goal: Win the Champions League and LIGA BBVA 5 times in a row

Second Goal: Win the Champions League and LIGA BBVA 10 times in a row

Third Goal: Win the Chamions League and LIGA BBVA 15 times in a row

Note: I might add some new goals in the future like 5 times world player of the year in a row etc little stuff like that.. but these 3 goals are my main focus

Gameplan:
View attachment 303727I'm going too play with some kind off 4-2-3-1 with Messi in the Striker position of course ;) and 2 Wingers and 1 AMC that are assisting him the 2 wingers will not be really ''wingers'' they will be more helping assisting Messi on working their way through the middle of the field ( and so will the AMC iniesta ) and with 1 mc playing in an ''attacking way'' and with 1 mc kind of playing as a DMC the 2 DC's just defending and with the DL and DR sometimes rushing up I will be playing fast,attractive,effective and fun soccer :)

I will be posting updates with season standings transfers etc

I hope that you all will read and enjoy this story :) please not again that its my first story :p
Best regards :)

How the **** did you get that much cash for those players! Fair play. Who are the replacements?

How the **** did you get that much cash for those players! Fair play. Who are the replacements?

I have no idea, I just offered them too clubs ( expect Adriano PSG asked for him theirself ) I offered david villa for 30m and instantly i got 2 offers from Arsenal and Chelsea for 30m cash upfront. with Pedro i tried 40m first but then i got an offer of 48 montly payments and I didnt want that. looks like Chelsea and Arsenal are after some new top signings since they both offered for Pedro and Villa.

and I don't know who I will get as replacement yet, I have tried hazard but chelsea wanted 53m for him and I thought thats abit high :(, I'm looking for young and talented players as replacements though! if you or any other people have any suggestions I would gladly hear them!

Also I'm thinking of maybe signing falcao and play him in the striker position instead of messi and messi right behind him in my head that looks awesome I think! how do you guys feel about that? It will probarly keep cesc out of the first 11 though probarly or I must go play with Iniesta as winger..

Neymar may be a good addition to Barca! Left back maybe try and get Lahm or Baines?

I have no idea, I just offered them too clubs ( expect Adriano PSG asked for him theirself ) I offered david villa for 30m and instantly i got 2 offers from Arsenal and Chelsea for 30m cash upfront. with Pedro i tried 40m first but then i got an offer of 48 montly payments and I didnt want that. looks like Chelsea and Arsenal are after some new top signings since they both offered for Pedro and Villa.

and I don't know who I will get as replacement yet, I have tried hazard but chelsea wanted 53m for him and I thought thats abit high :(, I'm looking for young and talented players as replacements though! if you or any other people have any suggestions I would gladly hear them!

Also I'm thinking of maybe signing falcao and play him in the striker position instead of messi and messi right behind him in my head that looks awesome I think! how do you guys feel about that? It will probarly keep cesc out of the first 11 though probarly or I must go play with Iniesta as winger..

Falcao is a brilliant player in their team i had him as a Poacher on my save as them, Isco and Iker Munian worked well for me along with Kurt Zouma

Falcao is a brilliant player in their team i had him as a Poacher on my save as them, Isco and Iker Munian worked well for me along with Kurt Zouma

Yeah I was thinking about Zouma too but they want like 35m for him... thats abit too much for a 17/18 year old defender and I might get neymar i dont know... falcao is not an option now since Messi is on fire :p

Notice he's doing it in Euro's and not £, That would account for the high sale amounts I think.

Good notice @MikeLUFC. I found it strange already that you found the amounts high, but I am also playing in € and not in Pounds.

View attachment 305476
Barcelona win Super Cup!

Barcelona has won the super cup over Real Madrid with beating them 2-0 at home and beating them 1-0 away goals scorers were Gerard Pique, Sergio Busquests and Lionel Messi

August

F.C. Barcelona V.S. R.Sociedad 3-1

1x Gerard Pique
1x Xavi
1x Cristian Tello
1x Antione Griezmann

At. Madrid V.S. F.C. Barcelona 2-4

3x Lionel Messi
1x Gerard Pique

1x Falcao ( pen )
1x Adrian

F.C. Barcelona V.S. Valencia 4-2

4x Lionel Messi
1x Pablo Piatti
1x Roberto Soldado

Getafe V.S. F.C. Barcelona0-5
4x Lionel Messi
1x Andrés Iniesta

F.C. BarcelonaV.S.Granada 1-1
1x Andrés Iniesta
1x Youseff El Arabi

Sevilla V.S.F.C Barcelona 1-3
1x Lionel Messi
1x Sergio Busquests
1x Alexis Sanchez

View attachment 305499
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AUGUST ( F.C. Barcelona have drawn Anderlecht, Schalke and Celtic )

F.C. BarcelonaV.S.Anderlecht 4-1
2x Lionel Messi
1x Kurt Zouma
1x Cristian Tello
1x Matias Suarez

Messi is just too good this year! I always used to think he underpeformed in previous FM's and could never score as many goals he got 48 goals in 60 games for me in my first season as a lone striker! Keep up the good work

September

El Clasico
F.C. Barcelona V.S. Real Madrid 4-1
2x Lionel Messi
1x Alexis Sanchez
1x Sergio Busquests
1x Gonzalo Higuain

Deportivo
V.S.F.C. Barcelona 0-3
2x Lionel Messi
1x Alexis Sanchez

RayoV.S. F.C. Barcelona 2-4
2x Lionel Messi
1x Eden Hazard
1x Cesc Fabregas

September was one easy month for F.C. Barcelona with 3 straight wins and the most inportant win was the one against rival and title contender Real Madrid didnt figure I would beat Real Madrid.. they absolutely had nothing to say in the game... ( no offence to madrid fans)

Champions League September

F.C. Barcelona V.S. Schalke 2-1
1x Lionel Messi
1x Gerard Pique
1x Julian Draxler

Celtic
V.S. F.C. Barcelona 3-0
1x Alexis Sanchez
1x Cesc Fabregas
1x Gerard Deulofeu

2 easy wins in the champions league with F.C. Barcelona at the moment having 9 points out of 3 games I am pretty convinced we are already trough too the next round.
and also... good news from Rosell!!
View attachment 305603
If you have any suggestions about who I need too sign let me know! I am atm looking for a young and talented AMR with atleast 4 + star potential and which is not selfish one that rather crosses the ball then goes for own glory!

Valdilo from Real Betis looks like he could be a future star. You also have Deulofou in you undern19's

Yeah im atm training deulofou up but i need one that i can use direcly now... neymars good but i think he will be to selfish i might take the chance though dunno yet..