FMRTE - not working on Windows 7 x64?

blackhat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am proud owner of newest Windows 7 x64 and FM 2011.

I installed newest version of FMRTE from their home page and I can't make it working.

After double-click on .exe file, nothing happens.

I've tried opening it as administrator or in Windows XP SP3 or Vista compatibility but it is not a solution - it's not working as well.

Any ideas?

i dont know why that would be mate coz i got it working perfectly. maybe u got a dodgy download or something and im also running win7 x64 send me a personal message with ur email address and i will happly send you my copy.take care peace.

sorry mate, still not working.

not fckn idea what is wrong :(

I have Windows 7 x64 but unfortunately I don't have FMRTE so I can't say if it's a compatibility problem, I'll download it now and see. I think (and I'm probably wrong) but doesn't FMRTE have a forum? If so then I'd imagine that's the best place to ask..

For me its working fine..

Have u installed .net 4?

@Ross 95: unfortunately in Poland we don't use msn, so please advice me via this topic or private message, I will appreciate :)

@Aannddyy: I am totally aware of that, but still, I know that can be few people here who can really help me, without starting new topic on their forum

@c723: data freshly from my net-detector:
netfr.jpg

i also have problems it seems that NET framework isn't starting ????HELP PLEASE......

Prob already tried it but what the ****, you tried running it in admin mode?

@Ross 95: unfortunately in Poland we don't use msn, so please advice me via this topic or private message, I will appreciate :)

@Aannddyy: I am totally aware of that, but still, I know that can be few people here who can really help me, without starting new topic on their forum

@c723: data freshly from my net-detector:
netfr.jpg

Off topic: You can install msn-messenger (windows live is it called now) if you are from poland or any country, with any email adres.

On topic: the problem might be this: if you bought your game on the internet and it was not from steam then its not compatible. And there is no version for it (yet) source: fmscout.