FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 DM and Will1981 4-2-4 DM ( Mr Langvatn Tweak )

What alternatives do i have to a shadow striker (as none of my players excel in that role)? Would you recommend a Trequartista or Enganche?

The 4231 is fantastic ! I've been using it since 8-9 games with Hellas Verona (mostly with instant result), first season back in Serie A -media pred. 12th- and it is superb ! Went from 9th to 2nd place since using it, not a single loss (1-1 away to Juventus, 2-5 away to Inter, incredible). I'll give you a proper feedback when season is finished ! :wub:

(I use TFF's OI's since I forgot to change it but now I think I will leave it as it is...)

Last edited:
So I signed lewandowski for for the 4-2-3-1 tac and he isn't playing aswell as I thought he would is he not right for this tactic??

HI FM FANS :)

FMSERBIA14

Zdravo! :)
Does this tactic work on 16.2?
Could you send me link for some result tactic 4231 or something else on 16.2 version?

Many thanks in advance!

P.S. Def. Position in english version is Defendig or Defending in corners/freekicks? :)

Last edited:
FMSERBIA14

Zdravo! :)
Does this tactic work on 16.2?
Could you send me link for some result tactic 4231 or something else on 16.2 version?

Many thanks in advance!

P.S. Def. Position in english version is Defendig or Defending in corners/freekicks? :)

Cao :)

Yes works with 16.2 :)

Cao :)

Yes works with 16.2 :)

Start with AC Milan
Won Napoli 0:2. they shots on target just one time, but very hard with Capri - 0:0. Difficult to create goalmoment

Also a lot of yellow cards, in Italy they are so agressive! :D

Thank you very much!
This is amazing tactic :)

Any filters for players or just check skills for positions?

By the way, this is first tactic for Mario Balotelli :D
He scores a lot of goals , in another tactics were nothing.

Just check results , this is best tactic (H)
Amazing defs, very beatiful goals, total football all times

View attachment 143454

How is this possible, i use the tactic. I consede a lot of goals out corners and free kicks. And scoring is not the most likely thing. I find it hard to score goals with AC Milan. I'm on the 3th place right now. But my striker and CAM wont score that lot. Can someone help me?

How is this possible, i use the tactic. I consede a lot of goals out corners and free kicks. And scoring is not the most likely thing. I find it hard to score goals with AC Milan. I'm on the 3th place right now. But my striker and CAM wont score that lot. Can someone help me?

Try the 4-2-4 version, I find that much more potent and consistent than the 4-2-3-1 which is more prone to throwing in an unexpected loss. The 4-2-4 also causes more problems when you play a stronger side where the 4-2-3-1 can see you blown away sometimes. :)

Won Serie A in first season with Milan (H)

I change Shadow Striker to attacking playmayker - game & results more better!