Status
Not open for further replies.

matyfatymole

Reaction score
Well after reading KingErics amazing story on Sir Alex Fergurson I have decided to do the same sought of thing.
So looking at the hall of fame I was looking at people like Arsene Wengere or maybe another Sir Alex Fegurson until I found a reall English legend... Bobby Robson! After passing away a couple of months ago I deacided I would do a story about him! So I looked at his clubs and I can only apply for these jobs my targets are:
-Fulham
-Ipswich
-England
-PSV Eindhoven
-Sportig Cp
-Barcelona
-And Newcastle
Quite a few club and I'm gonna start at his earliest managerial Quest... Fulham!
Please post comments and stuff will be posting soon!

What happened to your Newcastle United story?

Ty for all coments my laptops a bit slow so be patient! More updates soon

Good luck. I'll be doing another 'emulating' story when my Alex Ferguson one is done

Correctin guys I'm gonna start as Iswich decided this to challenge mysel to try and get into the big time! (Sorry for the long time delay)

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Robson Set To Delve Into Transfer Market
In the inteveiw Matthew Robson was asked whether he was going into the transfer market. He replied by saying "I might be dipping y toes in yes!"
Rumours are saying he is looking at Ebi Smolarek and Stokes 24 year old defender Matthew Davies.

i doubt you will be able to get ebi smolarek but try and you never know you may get him

I got him with Plymouth so anything is possible. :)

Quick Fire Triple for Robson!
Ipswichs Matt Robson has signed 3 new face today. These players are Stoke Citys defender Matthew Davies, Michael Ball and Fulham reserve Adranik. Matthew Robson said "I am delighted to introduce these 3 lads to his squad" He carried on by saying. "We need some more defendsive players as the Championship is really tight"

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Correction it's Andrew davies

Loving getting Smolarek fighting off bids from Benfica and other Championship clubs!

Status
Not open for further replies.