spiattalo

Reaction score
So I managed to get a 5 star coach for every training slot, but I still have room for more staff and I was wondering wether it makes any difference to have more than 9 coaches.

I mean, if I already have a 5 star coach, say in tactics training, does it make any difference if I add another coach to that slot?

I always thought it didn't but I figured I'd ask. I have room for 7 more people in my staff and it feels silly to fill the room with physio's.

Last edited:
The more physios you employ,the less likely injuries are to occur and the faster recovery times from injury will be.Generally speaking is useful and beneficial to try to sign as many staff members as possible to fill the quotas allowed by your board...Unless you want to do it by yourself...

Coaches are subject to workload ...the more players the coach takes the less useful he is...The more different kinds of training he takes the less useful he is...

Last edited:
i normally try and have as many coaches as poosible ha, yes i am very much the harry rednkapp of football manager lol

Physios don't work that way. The better physio, the more accurate will be duration of the injury. Nothing more.

Also, best is to have two coach covering one segment of training. But it's ok to have one if workload is low or medium.

So if I have one coach per segment with low workload I shouldn't be hiring any more, right?

Well, in that case one is more than enough. If workload goes up, then hire another one. Hope this make sense :)