Which tac is for 15.3? I start new carier Lazio and willing to try your tac :)

had a few friendly games with Newcastle to see how this works

View attachment 296964

some may say "BAH" Iv'e had better results with other tactics, but what you's don't know is that out of all 6 games not 1 of them had a single shot at goal, to me this seems very promising indeed, well done kun mate.

P.S my assistant manager controlled the games

had a few friendly games with Newcastle to see how this works

View attachment 781481

some may say "BAH" Iv'e had better results with other tactics, but what you's don't know is that out of all 6 games not 1 of them had a single shot at goal, to me this seems very promising indeed, well done kun mate.

P.S my assistant manager controlled the games

Nice. But, those are still very VERY weak teams. So, I'd expect the scores to be more of a blowout. Like double digit blow out.

Nice. But, those are still very VERY weak teams. So, I'd expect the scores to be more of a blowout. Like double digit blow out.

with the assistant in charge most of them games I had my youth players in since most of my first team are injured, and with them I get about 40-50 shots and it's always over 60% possession + the tactic itself is no where near fluid

do you use OI's i cant understand the OP to well way to much to read an get little bit of help would be nice ie general training set up OI's if needed since am trying this with my swansea side that has been revamped an got europa cup second season want something thats jsut that bit mroe consistant

do you use OI's i cant understand the OP to well way to much to read an get little bit of help would be nice ie general training set up OI's if needed since am trying this with my swansea side that has been revamped an got europa cup second season want something thats jsut that bit mroe consistant
As far as I can see no OI

If they don't mention OIs in their OP. It is safe to say thee are none. In his OP there is no mention, nor screen shots of OIs.

i get fm'd like 3 times in a row with this tactic. i will have 60 posession and like 20 shots but still lose 1-0

Kung Always deliver

This was my last game as Torino Head Coach

View attachment 296948

I will use this tactic the whole season with OM, two versions one with the defence pushing up and another with Drop Deeper.

With Torino it did wonders, I finished 3rd, just because the injuries where too **** much at the end! Lost 2 of my last 15 games, 5-1 against Juventus and 4-1 against Napoli.

Great Tactic again Kun!

any chance someone print the setup coners to change for this one?

and players filters anyone?

good tatic kun :)

Só mesmo um tuga :)

Força :)

I've put my own personal spin on this tactic with good results but my CDM just seems to be having long shots too much! Any idea how I can prevent this? I've put a PI on saying 'shoot less often' and it's still happening

i get fm'd like 3 times in a row with this tactic. i will have 60 posession and like 20 shots but still lose 1-0

Nothing to do about it, unfortunately... :/ maybe if you drop your defense a bit more

Kung Always deliver

This was my last game as Torino Head Coach

View attachment 781521

I will use this tactic the whole season with OM, two versions one with the defence pushing up and another with Drop Deeper.

With Torino it did wonders, I finished 3rd, just because the injuries where too **** much at the end! Lost 2 of my last 15 games, 5-1 against Juventus and 4-1 against Napoli.

Great Tactic again Kun!

Hi avaldeso. Glad that you are here! :)Now in OM only can be better, I guess :)

Thanks!! :D

any chance someone print the setup coners to change for this one?

and players filters anyone?

good tatic kun :)

Só mesmo um tuga :)

Força :)

I don't have it, but if someone see your question, we hope that he can help you on that :) And thanks!!

Obrigado!! Tuga POWER! :)

I've put my own personal spin on this tactic with good results but my CDM just seems to be having long shots too much! Any idea how I can prevent this? I've put a PI on saying 'shoot less often' and it's still happening

Try to change the fluidity of the game! :)