Reaction score
Hey All,

I was just like to ask i dont know if im posting this in the wrong place or if this question has been answered before.

But i was just wondering i have of course used the fm editor and have created the normal league from english premier down to the conference North/South & i have now done this for the reserve teams.

The thing i am asking is in the editor how do i set all the teams in the reserves so that they only have under 20 - 18 playing in the team in that team and no players older or younger playing in there.

Hope u can help thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

If some of u still dont get what i mean Well Basically of course in the first team it dosent matter what age u put in. But what im saying is all the Reserve/Youth team's so you can only have 19-18-17-16 year olds in the team and no older so other then me just me doing it , it will apply to the other teams that i dont control and can this be done using the editor.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Cause I have just found in the editor under squad rules Minimum of under 20 players in squad / Maximum of over 20 players in squad so like wise has i said for this to apply to all teams in the reserve league i have created what one is best so only players aged 19-18-17-16 will play & not older?.

Last edited:
set it to Minimum of 11 Under 21 players in the First 11. But I think it would be foolish, instead you could set it to 7-8 players under 21 in the first team, that way your senior players who need match fitness etc will also be able to play in the reserves.

I understand what you want to do but I don't think its possible for reserve leagues.

Hey All,

I was just like to ask i dont know if im posting this in the wrong place or if this question has been answered before.

But i was just wondering i have of course used the fm editor and have created the normal league from english premier down to the conference North/South & i have now done this for the reserve teams.

The thing i am asking is in the editor how do i set all the teams in the reserves so that they only have under 20 - 18 playing in the team in that team and no players older or younger playing in there.

Hope u can help thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

If some of u still dont get what i mean Well Basically of course in the first team it dosent matter what age u put in. But what im saying is all the Reserve/Youth team's so you can only have 19-18-17-16 year olds in the team and no older so other then me just me doing it , it will apply to the other teams that i dont control and can this be done using the editor.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Cause I have just found in the editor under squad rules Minimum of under 20 players in squad / Maximum of over 20 players in squad so like wise has i said for this to apply to all teams in the reserve league i have created what one is best so only players aged 19-18-17-16 will play & not older?.

i dont understand...could you re-phrase that please?

OK basically In FM Editor I want to do it so it is just like this.

First Team
No: 1-11

Reserve Team
No: 1-11