No bugs for me. Running and looking as smooth as can be. Maybe one or two attributes a bit lower than expected, but nothing to be concerned about. Demo after all.

does anyone know which teams have the biggest starting budgets in the demo?

Obviously Man City and Real Madrid etc... but i took control of Liverpool and only got £2m. I know its realistic but it sucks lol.

If France is available I would think PSG maybe?

Demo installed and busy loading up :) **** yeah

I think theres a bug when i set the match preparation options in the tactics section, for example when try to change it to team-work it automatically switches back to the option it was set to before

No bugs for me either in the short 1 hr i played it

Love Winter as it means the New FM and Fifa come out !

in hall of fame mourinho's name appears as 4211801

Not sure if it's a bug or what but on all of the players I look at I keep getting this where some of the info isn't showing up? I've restarted the demo and my laptop a few time but it doesn't seem to have help. Any ideas why?

View attachment 197263

Not able to display 3d match engine

Hi not sure if this is a bug or not but after downloading 2012 demo it states that my computer can't display 3d match engine even though specs haven't changed from 2011 and that version worked perfectly on ,y desktop system. Anyone got any ideas/suggestions?

mine did the same but that is because my work pc has no dedicated graphics card!

Unfortunately, no :(
PSG is who I went for but you get about 13m. 20m with Malaga and 50-60m with Man City I've found so far

ooh Malaga nice one thanks - they have a nice setup - Rondon etc.. I do like teams which are contenders but have a lot of work to do. I never manage Barca on game launch cus there's no room for improvement lol (except perhaps LB)
thanks again :)

Not sure if it's a bug or what but on all of the players I look at I keep getting this where some of the info isn't showing up? I've restarted the demo and my laptop a few time but it doesn't seem to have help. Any ideas why?

View attachment 197263

Mate that looks bad!!

Not a bug but the screen doesnt filll the whole screen and its quite annoying, can anyone help? :)

maybe nto a 'bug' but for Arsenal i picked up Tevez for £16m i know they want rid but thats ridiculous to someone within their division

View attachment 197263

That happens to me too, at least at Luis Suarez

City get about 40mil to title challenge and 56mil to Win, this can be edited up to about 60 on the finances slider. I bought, Srna, Douglas Costa and Hamsik. Lescott is my top scorer with 7 in the first 5 games... corners are ace.. lol and Silva/Ageuro are awesome!

Not a bug but the screen doesnt filll the whole screen and its quite annoying, can anyone help? :)

Go to preferences, display and sound, check display mode. Make sure it is 1366 X 768 40.00 Hz

Also i have no graphics whatsoever i.e Team Logo's or player pictures. It's not that they're blank they just dont show up at all.

Last edited:
Has anyone had problems with the back button?

Sometimes when I click it it loops back and forth until I double-click or click rapidly in quick succession.