^^ that's because of the oylmpic teams they can have a number (3 i think) of over age players.

Don't have screenshots but this happened:

Carlo Ancelotti was sacked as England manager on 18th October after steering them to 2nd place in the World Cup Qualifiers (behind my team, Belgium). Stuart Pearce was appointed, and within one month, after winning the playoff convincingly in both legs against Iceland, was also sacked.

Was losing 1-2 when the referee assigned a penalty to my team. The player was ready to kick it in but the game display suddenly skipped it to only show the players celebrating the goal.
Then something weird happened: the match result was still 1-2 as if the penalty wasn't really scored, even if the goal window (the one where you see the list of all the goals of the day as they are scored) was showing it.

View attachment 233987The record number of points ever in the English Football league was held by Reading (in real life) who amassed an impressive 106 points in 05/06. So, my Leeds team's total of 108 beat that, right?The annoying this was, I broke the record and held it for about 3 days. On the last day of the season, Leicester won whilst West Ham beat me 3-1.

Last edited:
View attachment 233998
I don't know why he would chose to do that. Real Sociedad is 17th in Liga BBVA and haven't finished higher than 7th all through my game. Liverpool is 4th currently.

View attachment 233998
I don't know why he would chose to do that. Real Sociedad is 17th in Liga BBVA and haven't finished higher than 7th all through my game. Liverpool is 4th currently.

He woke up that morning and realized he was the liverpool manager and needed to get out quick... i don't see whats strange to you? :p

I was looking through my feeder team to see if they had any young prodigies to steal....they didn't. But I did notice that this guy who is pretty average, even by Blue Square North Division standards had one absolutely storming season! 39 appearances, 30 goals, 26 (!!!) man of the matches, average rating 8.35.10 goals in 37 appearances since. oO)