Status
Not open for further replies.

kunevil

Reaction score
I've seen too many "tacticians" making a big fuss out of their winning streaks while using "magic" tactics, schemes..
the true fact is that when you play in MP all the odds go against you and you need so many tweaks that you go desperate by the losing streak, by the floating performances.

All I see is people bragging on their SP achievements. I've played this games for 10 years, the last 3 spent in MP, and I tell you, there is a huge difference between SP and MP, and some of you should start to play this in MP and then get back.

I know players failed in MP, after being kings of pitch in SP.

Signed
Romica Bunica

Sorry for being a noob but what do you mean by MP and SP in the above context.

I'm guessing by MP you mean multi-player, so what exactly is your problem? Of course people can't design tactics that will help you beat your friends!

As for 'MP' being different to SP, it isn't, I've played both and won tournaments on both, the AI is the same, the only thing that changes is the difficulty of the clubs managed by the others in your game.

There are a lot of good tactics on here but nobody is making you use them..

I've seen too many "tacticians" making a big fuss out of their winning streaks while using "magic" tactics, schemes..
the true fact is that when you play in MP all the odds go against you and you need so many tweaks that you go desperate by the losing streak, by the floating performances.

All I see is people bragging on their SP achievements. I've played this games for 10 years, the last 3 spent in MP, and I tell you, there is a huge difference between SP and MP, and some of you should start to play this in MP and then get back.

Signed
Romica Bunica

I reckon your signature could easily be forged.

Now I understand why I didn't understand this threat.

Ofcourse there is a difference between Multiplayer and Single Player, but in Single Player the AI will react to your discissions as well als your human friend. The AI is a bit slower but when I play 10 matches in a row with exact the same players and exact the same tactics the last games will be harder than you chance tactics now and than. The AI knows how your players play the game.

I don't really see a problem by bragging you beat the AI. It's for your fun only and if you can't stand that, that's your problem alone.

Signed
Romica Bunica

So....? sarcasm

Who really gives a ****? Crying out loud. If people want to brag about it, let them. Nothing wrong with it. I mean obviously, no-one has your tactical ingenuity but this is really an absolutely pointless thread.

Last edited:
And as threads like this always - and I mean always - leads to abuse and infractions, I will close it now

Status
Not open for further replies.