Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

You going to buy Football Manager 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
So now we are starting to fall of the track off playing Football Manager 2011 and now are waiting for the next installment. So has i have done over the past two years: What team are you going to be in Football Manager 2012?

I personally always go with my preferable team; Man Utd (in the demo and in the new FM12) so that i can get use to the game. Then i'll get back to my local team, and also within Lower League Management (LLM) and my own created team.

So who will you manage?

Follow This Page To Keep An Eye On All Football Manager 2012 Development

Last edited:
Liverpool,

Theres a real feel good factor around the club again, new signings, money to spend and a good team with depth now being assembled, honestly think IRL we could shock alot of people!

Cant wait for RL and FM

Liverpool,

Theres a real feel good factor around the club again, new signings, money to spend and a good team with depth now being assembled, honestly think IRL we could shock alot of people!

Cant wait for RL and FM

Even though i hate them to the max, Liverpool do seem like a different team now.

The mighty Plymouth Argyle.

Small squad, possibly still in administration, no transfer budget and a small wage budget. A massive challenge to build a squad around key players- Fletcher, Larrieu etc. This seasons patch 11.3 was hard enough, certainly cannot wait for this challenge ahead...

Arsenal, as always. They are always my long term save. Hopefully there won't be many glitches involved at the start so I can go as far as possible.

Possibly Sampdoria. Fallen giants, would be doing justice bringing them right back up from Serie B :)

i don't want to be chelsea because i want to see what avb can/will do, so i'll probably be man city/malaga/psg.

Arsenal will be my long term game. Also Barca, Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool will be a few short term games.

Liverpool obviously until the lower lower leagues come out when i will be the improved mighty Northwich Vics

Might be Blackburn again. got a season going atm, and kalinic, samba and hoillet are doing really well, finished 8th in season 1, and qualified for europe by being fa cup runner up.

Even though i hate them to the max, Liverpool do seem like a different team now.

Not getting carried away yet, But come the end of the season i believe we will have done well :)

In Kenny and FSG we trust ;)

Always manage Chelsea first and Im also going to give West ham a try in thw championship and I always find Liverpool fun to manage so will give them a try at some point.

The mighty Plymouth Argyle.

Small squad, possibly still in administration, no transfer budget and a small wage budget. A massive challenge to build a squad around key players- Fletcher, Larrieu etc. This seasons patch 11.3 was hard enough, certainly cannot wait for this challenge ahead...

If they still exist in November...(A)

Middlesbrough for me, possibly a flirtation with Napoli/Porto/Malaga at the start and just for the fun of it a game with Anzhi since they seem to have ridiculous cash to spend and if we believe newspapers they will have Neymar/Pastore by FM2012...

Just remembered Juventus/Porto as well...

Last edited:
will do usuall man utd long save and then try to get west ham back in prem

My yearly 2 season save of Tenerife, probably 3 seasons this time because of back-to-back relegations and needing two promotions to get back to the top flight.
A Manchester United save and a Journeyman style save. That should do me :)

As with every version I will have a long term Man United save along with a roaming save