Pochettino/Montanier/Laudrup/Klopp Style (False 9) by 8GoUrCuFf8™

• Thread starter 8GoUrCuFf8
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 26K
Nice tactic, very comprehensive !! I play with Tottenham, where Gareth Bale and Gylfi Sigursson are at the top with this 4-3-3 !! I bought Schneiderlin to play DMC, and he is exceptional : 92 % of successful passes !!

I'll post my results when I finish my first year at the head of Tottenham !!

Thanks mate. I'm waiting for your screens ;)

Bale is perfect for the IFright and Shneiderlin was fantastic in my Southampton save ;)

Incredible series thats continue...:

tOL9zXY.png

I have gotten great results. Thanks 8GoUrCuFf8

I have gotten great results. Thanks 8GoUrCuFf8

Thank you fo your coms ;) Effectively, If you respect training, PPM, and positions, you'll get good results ;)

If you have screenshots, I gladly take it :)

Good game ^^

Good tactique. I play with st etienne in french. Thanks my friend

Going to test it with Leverkussen. Just to be sure. You didn't change tactics? Didn't change any instructions for big away games?

G You didn't change tactics? Didn't change any instructions for big away games?

No, all instructions are in th OP. Just follow the instructions that i give : Change the focus passing to "through the middle" against a Flat 4-4-2.

You put a left feet at right side, a right feet at left flank. The most technical midelfield at DMC.

And follow the PPM's, especially for stricker and IFs.

All is in the OP ;) If you have more question, i'm here.

Good game mate.

I'm sort of new to the PPM bit, how many can I teach 1 player at a time? and how long do they take to learn?

One PPM at a time per player. Learning time depend on the player. I would say between 2 and 6 months depending on the player.

Really great results, superb lay out.. will take a try with it.. dont know wich team yet..

Updated the OP to add a 4-2-3-1 to use against a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1.

d2Z87DZ.png

A small Udpate. I come back to the original system (4-2-3-1) and I added some improvements to the tactics (4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3)

If people can give me feedbacks, i'll appreciate it.

Thanks

Could you tell me any suggestions for defensive wingers and DLP with very good passing?Much appreciated.

In fact, the defensive wingers are not defensive winger because i modified the tactical sliders. IRL, example to this role are Nasri (LW), Ramirez (RW) or even Iniesta (LW), Bale (RW), Hulk (RW), Hazard (LW), Insigne (LW) etc...

For DCM, it depends of your team. I recommend Shneiderlin, Arteta, Cabaye, Coutadeur (I've tested them), Crisetig, Garmash, Lucas Romero, Verratti, Arrigoni, Rômulo, Bertolacci, Lucas Leiva, Fellaini etc...

I shared the search filters in the OP if you want. Download it and used filters to search players ;)

In fact, the defensive wingers are not defensive winger because i modified the tactical sliders. IRL, example to this role are Nasri (LW), Ramirez (RW) or even Iniesta (LW), Bale (RW), Hulk (RW), Hazard (LW), Insigne (LW) etc...

For DCM, it depends of your team. I recommend Shneiderlin, Arteta, Cabaye, Coutadeur (I've tested them), Crisetig, Garmash, Lucas Romero, Verratti, Arrigoni, Rômulo, Bertolacci, Lucas Leiva, Fellaini etc...

I shared the search filters in the OP if you want. Download it and used filters to search players ;)

Hi Pal,

I am unable to import your filters :(

I have extracted the files into the shortlists folder but when importing it is not showing.